1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Why do all the guys on here dress like its the 70's?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by hazeleyes, Oct 15, 2006.

1. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior member

i went to Disney World a week ago with my kids and got to see people from all over the world congregated with their families. i have to say this - and in NO WAY am i tooting my own horn. but i've gotta be the best dressed dad in the world (disney world at least). i felt so much cooler than everyone else. no one was even close to my level. i stuck out like..... i think point made.

ps: does anyone know what type of jeans teh buzz lightyear character wears? i would say Lee.

2. Humbucker

Humbucker Member

I believe you're actually referring to Woody (he's the cowboy). Unless you've somehow seen Buzz lounging around without his spacesuit on.

3. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

The real question is this:

Why do people in the future dress like its the seventies?
    And where is my flying car???

<---- sort of like this one was, but with more control, for an extended period of time, and with a less abrupt landing...

4. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

5. Lamo

Lamo Senior member

Loose boot fit is one thing (I wear them), boot fit is alright, but skinny jeans are IMHO not a good look on guys.

Jon.

can't agree more. girls look good in skinny jeans, with their curves and all. Guys, eh, not so much.

6. SGladwell

SGladwell Senior member

Has anybody seen a cashmere flannel shirt?

Brioni sold one a few years ago. Which should surprise precisely nobody.

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

In the same vein, Barbera (or Isaia, or both, my memory is shaky right now) makes them on a regular basis. Expensive. Yes they are.

8. Goblin

Goblin Senior member

can't agree more. girls look good in skinny jeans, with their curves and all. Guys, eh, not so much.
    I guess the skinny-jeans wearers can scratch you two off the list of potential mates. [​IMG]

9. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior member

I believe you're actually referring to Woody (he's the cowboy). Unless you've somehow seen Buzz lounging around without his spacesuit on.

yes woody, sorry. my daughters would laff me to scorn for that slip up.