1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Why can't i have a black suit?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by graphite, Apr 5, 2009.

1. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

Oh I was just joking.....

I really just play along with the anti-black-suit thing here, I find it comical how against it people are here.

2. TheWraith

TheWraith Senior member

Also, that being said, I agree that a black suit is not the ideal the choice for a one-suit wardrobe. But by incorporating it as an option among a few other suits, I think it has its place.

Agreed, well said.

3. naylor

naylor Active Member

Oh I was just joking.....

I really just play along with the anti-black-suit thing here, I find it comical how against it people are here.

It's all good [​IMG]

4. mt_spiffy

mt_spiffy Senior member

I'm for black suits with patterns and pinstripes, I have never owned a plain black suit. Charcoal has so much more depth to the "finish". A dark charcoal suit can be worn anywhere a black suit is worn IMO.