• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

why are romantic comedies so creepy

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i just watched sleepless in seattle against my will and found that it was the creepiest movie ever. my gf said she loved it but after watching it with me, she said that yea it was pretty creepy, especially meg ryan.

discuss.

Miles Gloriosus

Reaction score
They're fodder for gameless dweebs masquerading as comedy. Some men really wonder why women don't fall for them after they spend 8 months Facebook stalking them.

Sherlockian

Reaction score
Because the level of devotion and heartfelt adoration that looks so sweetly endearing (if you're a girl) on screen translates to borderline psychotic stalker in real life.

Plus you're not a handsome and rich movie star, so chicks don't want your worthless attention anyway.

FML!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 155 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%