Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by acecow, Jun 16, 2011.

1. acecow

acecow Senior member

My salsa class in Santa Monica on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Wingtips, just the right length slim-fit dark jeans, very well-fitting shirts with matched patterns at the shoulders, classy belt. It's quite possible that this guy reads SF. If you do - let me know. I feel stupid asking something like that in real life.

2. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

My salsa class in Santa Monica on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Wingtips, just the right length slim-fit dark jeans, very well-fitting shirts with matched patterns at the shoulders, classy belt. It's quite possible that this guy reads SF. If you do - let me know. I feel stupid asking something like that in real life.
    wtf? when did you move to Santa Monica? I thought you lived north of the border. Im the guy in question. I just happen to live 6 hours north [​IMG]

3. Imhoff

Imhoff Senior member

Someone please move this to "Missed Connections" under Personals.

4. apropos

apropos Senior member

5. acecow

acecow Senior member

wtf? when did you move to Santa Monica? I thought you lived north of the border. Im the guy in question. I just happen to live 6 hours north [​IMG]

Nah, I live in LA.

You just admitted you take dance classes on the internet, yo.

I have never made a secret out of it. [​IMG]

6. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

If he is taking a salsa class with you, there is no shame in asking if he participates in a mens forum about fashion.

Just be prepared to turn down "private lessons" after class.

7. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

You just admitted you take dance classes on the internet, yo.

Ghey boy...[​IMG]

8. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

You're supposed to wear loose fitting pants while salsa dancing.

9. bourbonbasted

bourbonbasted Cyber Eliitist

Not sure why you would feel dumb. Walk up and complement the dude and ask him if he's on SF. Though, as Spoo said, be weary for the reaction. IME salsa classes tend to have a lot of gay men. Being intrigued by a well-dressed man in a salsa class seems to be pointing in a certain direction. Not that there's anything wrong with that! [​IMG]

10. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Not sure why you would feel dumb. Walk up and complement the dude and ask him if he's on SF.

Though, as Spoo said, be weary for the reaction. Salsa classes are pretty gay. Being intrigued by a well-dressed man in a salsa class is really gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

[​IMG]

Nothing wrong with being gay , the only problem is participating to salsa class in the first place...

It is only fine if you're single , deseperate, married and bored or divorcee and ghey..

11. bourbonbasted

bourbonbasted Cyber Eliitist

Nothing wrong with being gay , the only problem is participating to salsa class in the first place...

It is only fine if you're single , deseperate, married and bored or divorcee and ghey..

Realized how derogatory the first time around sounded. Edited it to be more tongue-in-cheek (pun not intended).

12. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

Yes, please go up to the well-dressed man at your salsa class and compliment him on his clothing.

13. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Ok, I am going to say it again. We need a SF Secret Code. I don't believe you meanies who say we have one and won't tell anybody!

14. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Ok, I am going to say it again. We need a SF Secret Code. I don't believe you meanies who say we have one and won't tell anybody!

The code is: Moo Foo Spoo...

That sounds exotic and trendy...

15. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

Please note: "Fidelio" is only the password to get into the house; it is not the password to get into the orgy. I learned this the hard way a few years ago.