Who's the most overrated so-called beauty?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ts4them, Jan 4, 2007.

1. ts4them

ts4them Senior member

Of the current crop of actresses and models, who do you find to be overrated in the looks department? I think Scarlet Johanson is by far the most. I don't get her appeal at all; her face is huge with a bulbous nose and vulgar lips, she's also too big-boned and fat (for my taste). Sure, she has huge boobs if you like that sort of thing, but the rest is just meh.[​IMG]

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Of the current crop of actresses and models, who do you find to be overrated in the looks department? I think Scarlet Johanson is by far the most. I don't get her appeal at all; her face is huge with a bulbous nose and vulgar lips, she's also too big-boned and fat (for my taste). Sure, she has huge boobs if you like that sort of thing, but the rest is just meh.[​IMG]
    See... I agree that she's probably overrated as an actress. I still like looking at her though. I think that overrated in the LOOKS department = Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Garner, Kirsten Dunst, Mischa Barton, Kate Bosworth, Jessica Simpson, and Paris Hilton

3. Quirk

Quirk Senior member

Scarlett Johanssen is actually quite attractive. I've always been surprised that she's as universally worshipped as she seems to be, but ugly she ain't.

LOVE Jennifer Garner -- those lips, those cheekbones... Good God Almighty.

4. Dormouse

Dormouse Senior member

Selma Hayek, Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Moss, Beyonce Knowles, etc.

5. Quirk

Quirk Senior member

Selma Hayek, Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Moss, Beyonce Knowles, etc.
    [​IMG] Ok, we're going to have to define 'overrated', then.

6. ts4them

ts4them Senior member

[​IMG]
    Ok, we're going to have to define 'overrated', then.

Someone who is considered universally beautiful, but in your own opinion is not. Jennifer Aniston and Kirsten Dunst don't count because not many people consider them beautiful.

7. MrRogers

MrRogers Senior member

Angelina jolee (sp) is just plain fugly....

Julia Roberts has the mouth of an equine

MrR

8. Dormouse

Dormouse Senior member

[​IMG]
    Ok, we're going to have to define 'overrated', then.

She is somewhat overweight and I find her to be quite ordinary. Someone like Monica Belluci seems much more attractive to me.

9. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

+1 on Julia Roberts.

Also Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz, Demi Moore (even in her prime), Sharon Stone, Gwen Stefani and Jenna Jameson.

10. Violinist

Violinist Senior member

I feel vindicated. Finally another human being who agrees about Johanson. I can't stand her acting, and she looks like a Picasso. Somehow she looks like one of those 70 year old socialites after 100k of plastic surgery, where they get those cheek implants and incredibly tight skin. She's hotter than a guy like me will probably ever get to settle down with, but on looks alone I am incredibly puzzled by her popularity.

11. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

Yes, Cameron Diaz. I don't find her even vaguely attractive.

Pamela Anderson is a freak.

I don't think Paris Hilton qualifies. To the best of my knowledge she's universally despised.

12. Aristocrat

Aristocrat Senior member

Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce Knowles, Tyra Banks, CAMERON DIAZ euuu...

13. Matt

Matt [email protected]

id agree with the Jenna Jameson nomination, she was hot before she went to the surgeon. At the last UFC she looked scarier than Tito did.

14. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

Being an ugly guy doesn't exactly make me qualified to bash other's appearances. That being said, I can't even get a semi when I look at Cameron Diaz, Angelina Jolie, and Pam Anderson. Other than one of my friends who loves skinny rich bitches, and considers Paris Hilton the sexiest woman in the world, I can't think of anybody else who would consider her attractive.

15. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

Penelope Cruz

She was stunning in person, though.[​IMG]

koji