1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Whoops - didn't soak..

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jul 22, 2006.

1. kronik

kronik Senior member

So, I purchased some Nudie Baggy Bjorns and they're about 2 1/2 months in..

I never warm-soaked them. Should I warm soak them now or suck it up?

2. rnrswitch

rnrswitch Senior member

They're sanforized so it won't matter. The shrinking should be minimal. I did see someone on mynudies.com who had presoaked his RRDS and they looked great. Instead of that grayish color they had a very deep blue.

3. kronik

kronik Senior member

They're sanforized so it won't matter. The shrinking should be minimal. I did see someone on mynudies.com who had presoaked his RRDS and they looked great. Instead of that grayish color they had a very deep blue.

Fantastic.. I thought they were sanforized and then thought, that's probably why I didn't soak them... but just in case, I figured I ask. [​IMG] Thank you. [​IMG]

4. Jetta

Jetta Well-Known Member

I soaked my RRDS and much prefer the after soak color. I have found most of my jeans have gotten darker with a soak, not sure if thats normal or just me though.

5. BioSore

BioSore Well-Known Member

Do you all prefer to soak APC's, too? I've got a pair of NS's coming in, and wasn't sure if I should or not.

6. voltronf0rce

voltronf0rce Member

Do you all prefer to soak APC's, too? I've got a pair of NS's coming in, and wasn't sure if I should or not.
    APC are sanforized, so any soaking will leave minium shrinkage. 1/2 inch in waist and ~2 inches in length.

But to answer your question, I would and hang or wear dry.

7. BioSore

BioSore Well-Known Member

APC are sanforized, so any soaking will leave minium shrinkage. 1/2 inch in waist and ~2 inches in length.

But to answer your question, I would and hang or wear dry.

Alright, thanks. I'll see how they fit when I get them. I can't remember what the inseam is. if it's 34+ I'll do it, I just don't like having to stretch out jeans. Oh well though, it sounds like it leaves a nice hue anyways. Would you suggest just leaving them in a bucket of warm water for an hour or so??