• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Whoops - didn't soak..

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, I purchased some Nudie Baggy Bjorns and they're about 2 1/2 months in..

I never warm-soaked them. Should I warm soak them now or suck it up?

rnrswitch

Reaction score
They're sanforized so it won't matter. The shrinking should be minimal. I did see someone on mynudies.com who had presoaked his RRDS and they looked great. Instead of that grayish color they had a very deep blue.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnrswitch
They're sanforized so it won't matter. The shrinking should be minimal. I did see someone on mynudies.com who had presoaked his RRDS and they looked great. Instead of that grayish color they had a very deep blue.

Fantastic.. I thought they were sanforized and then thought, that's probably why I didn't soak them... but just in case, I figured I ask.
Thank you.

Jetta

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnrswitch

I soaked my RRDS and much prefer the after soak color. I have found most of my jeans have gotten darker with a soak, not sure if thats normal or just me though.

BioSore

Reaction score
Do you all prefer to soak APC's, too? I've got a pair of NS's coming in, and wasn't sure if I should or not.

voltronf0rce

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BioSore
Do you all prefer to soak APC's, too? I've got a pair of NS's coming in, and wasn't sure if I should or not.
APC are sanforized, so any soaking will leave minium shrinkage. 1/2 inch in waist and ~2 inches in length.

But to answer your question, I would and hang or wear dry.

BioSore

Reaction score
Originally Posted by voltronf0rce
APC are sanforized, so any soaking will leave minium shrinkage. 1/2 inch in waist and ~2 inches in length.

But to answer your question, I would and hang or wear dry.

Alright, thanks. I'll see how they fit when I get them. I can't remember what the inseam is. if it's 34+ I'll do it, I just don't like having to stretch out jeans. Oh well though, it sounds like it leaves a nice hue anyways. Would you suggest just leaving them in a bucket of warm water for an hour or so??

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 84 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 139 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%