1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Whole Foods + Hot Girls = Epic Win?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by cheessus, Jun 12, 2009.

1. velobran

velobran Senior member

My ex is one of those Boca hippies... super hot hippie blond chick who went to Olympic Heights.

Where is the Whole Foods in Boca? When I lived down there.... the only place to look for hot chicks was Mizner Park

Mizner Park for hot chicks? What year was this? 1970? If so, the same chicks are still going there.

I used to live in Boca but now Fort Lauderdale. Whole foods has the same crowd as Boca I guess.

The hottest girls are at Aventura Mall pretty much. Florida sucks.

2. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

Mizner Park for hot chicks? What year was this? 1970? If so, the same chicks are still going there.

I used to live in Boca but now Fort Lauderdale. Whole foods has the same crowd as Boca I guess.

The hottest girls are at Aventura Mall pretty much. Florida sucks.

Move north. Plenty of hot girls in West Palm and Jupiter.

3. velobran

velobran Senior member

Move north. Plenty of hot girls in West Palm and Jupiter.

I plan on moving north, since the only further south I can go is Miami or the Keys. But must move out of this state .... [​IMG]

4. zissou

zissou Senior member

The Whole Foods near me definitely has the greatest concentration of cute women anywhere. I wish I lived closer...

5. Michael Tsao

Michael Tsao Member

I go to whole foods to shop for girlfriends.. lots of hot tourist chicks at wf columbus circle in nyc