Whole Foods + Hot Girls = Epic Win?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by cheessus, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Teger

Teger Senior member

it is not a NoVA thing. the clarendon whole foods is full of pushy yuppies and bitter older women. I have seen 3 fights break out while waiting in line

2. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

The WF I go to in Wrigleyville is full of a bunch of gay guys and their fag hags. Might be the safest place in Chicago.

3. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

The one near me is mostly bleach blonde divorcees and aged trophy wives, with some younger hippy-esque 20 somethings mixed in. Nothing to write home about.

4. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    with out pics this thread is = LAME!

5. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

The one near me is mostly bleach blonde divorcees and aged trophy wives, with some younger hippy-esque 20 somethings mixed in. Nothing to write home about.
    Yep. Occassionally you get some of the community college girls in but it's mostly a sour patch. The Boca store is prime real estate.

6. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

I just went to Whole Foods the other day and the place makes me want to throw up. This "holier than thou" attitude suffocates you at the door. Yes there are a disproportional amount of attractive people that shop there, but that last thing I would want to do is talk to most of those people. I prefer Wal-Mart's vibe to Whole Foods and that isn't saying much...

I need to find where to get this certain brand of oriental musk, so I can avoid the place...

7. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

I need to find where to get this certain brand of oriental musk, so I can avoid the place...

oriental musk?

heh

8. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

Yep. Occassionally you get some of the community college girls in but it's mostly a sour patch. The Boca store is prime real estate.
    Freshly tanned FAU girls, right?
    I just went to Whole Foods the other day and the place makes me want to throw up. This "holier than thou" attitude suffocates you at the door. Yes there are a disproportional amount of attractive people that shop there, but that last thing I would want to do is talk to most of those people. I prefer Wal-Mart's vibe to Whole Foods and that isn't saying much... I need to find where to get this certain brand of oriental musk, so I can avoid the place...
    Maybe you could just get an Asian member to send you his sweat? [​IMG]

9. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

10. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Freshly tanned FAU girls, right?
    Yep. Plus, trophy wives, the plastic surgery crowd, the rest of the FAU girls (a surprising number of hot chickas), and the local Boca hippie crowd. Makes for good people watching.

11. tdangio

tdangio Senior member

This seems to be the case in LA too. Also Farmer's markets have tons of hot chicks on saturdays and sundays.

My farmer's market just has a bunch of old hags who don't know how to get the fuck out of my way. Going to the farmer's market always raises my blood pressure significantly.

12. Teger

Teger Senior member

saw another fight at the whole foods tonight. was waiting in the under 15 item line, two people in front of me, a woman talking on her cell (mid 30s, chubby) and a balding 40+ year old guy behind her. woman is oblivious to the cashier signaling her forward, guy behind her goes 'excuse me ma'am i think you can go', she turns to him and goes 'did I fucking ask you buddy?'. it went downward from there.

13. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

saw another fight at the whole foods tonight. was waiting in the under 15 item line, two people in front of me, a woman talking on her cell (mid 30s, chubby) and a balding 40+ year old guy behind her. woman is oblivious to the cashier signaling her forward, guy behind her goes 'excuse me ma'am i think you can go', she turns to him and goes 'did I fucking ask you buddy?'. it went downward from there.

Characteristic volatility of the fructose-deficient.

14. JoeWoah

JoeWoah Senior member

Hollywood for Ugly People... Washington, DC
    This is why I choose Trader Joe's over Whole Foods. The chicks there are better anyway, at least at the Old Town and Foggy Bottom locations.

15. VMan

VMan Senior member

Whole Foods is full of faux-veggie yuppie scum - the real Granola Girls hang out at independent natural foods stores.