1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Whole Foods + Hot Girls = Epic Win?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by cheessus, Jun 12, 2009.

1. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

I just went to Whole Foods the other day and the place makes me want to throw up. This "holier than thou" attitude suffocates you at the door. Yes there are a disproportional amount of attractive people that shop there, but that last thing I would want to do is talk to most of those people. I prefer Wal-Mart's vibe to Whole Foods and that isn't saying much...

I need to find where to get this certain brand of oriental musk, so I can avoid the place...

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

I need to find where to get this certain brand of oriental musk, so I can avoid the place...

oriental musk?

heh

3. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

Yep. Occassionally you get some of the community college girls in but it's mostly a sour patch. The Boca store is prime real estate.
    Freshly tanned FAU girls, right?
    I just went to Whole Foods the other day and the place makes me want to throw up. This "holier than thou" attitude suffocates you at the door. Yes there are a disproportional amount of attractive people that shop there, but that last thing I would want to do is talk to most of those people. I prefer Wal-Mart's vibe to Whole Foods and that isn't saying much... I need to find where to get this certain brand of oriental musk, so I can avoid the place...
    Maybe you could just get an Asian member to send you his sweat? [​IMG]

4. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

5. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Yep. Plus, trophy wives, the plastic surgery crowd, the rest of the FAU girls (a surprising number of hot chickas), and the local Boca hippie crowd. Makes for good people watching.

6. tdangio

tdangio Senior member

This seems to be the case in LA too. Also Farmer's markets have tons of hot chicks on saturdays and sundays.

My farmer's market just has a bunch of old hags who don't know how to get the fuck out of my way. Going to the farmer's market always raises my blood pressure significantly.

7. Teger

Teger Senior member

saw another fight at the whole foods tonight. was waiting in the under 15 item line, two people in front of me, a woman talking on her cell (mid 30s, chubby) and a balding 40+ year old guy behind her. woman is oblivious to the cashier signaling her forward, guy behind her goes 'excuse me ma'am i think you can go', she turns to him and goes 'did I fucking ask you buddy?'. it went downward from there.

8. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

saw another fight at the whole foods tonight. was waiting in the under 15 item line, two people in front of me, a woman talking on her cell (mid 30s, chubby) and a balding 40+ year old guy behind her. woman is oblivious to the cashier signaling her forward, guy behind her goes 'excuse me ma'am i think you can go', she turns to him and goes 'did I fucking ask you buddy?'. it went downward from there.

Characteristic volatility of the fructose-deficient.

9. JoeWoah

JoeWoah Senior member

Hollywood for Ugly People... Washington, DC
    This is why I choose Trader Joe's over Whole Foods. The chicks there are better anyway, at least at the Old Town and Foggy Bottom locations.

10. VMan

VMan Senior member

Whole Foods is full of faux-veggie yuppie scum - the real Granola Girls hang out at independent natural foods stores.

11. RyJ Maduro

RyJ Maduro Senior member

Whole Foods is full of faux-veggie yuppie scum - the real Granola Girls hang out at independent natural foods stores.

You say that like it's a good thing.

12. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

This is why I choose Trader Joe's over Whole Foods. The chicks there are better anyway, at least at the Old Town and Foggy Bottom locations.

Definitely true. The chicks at the whole foods near me are usually lesbian.

13. JSC437

JSC437 Senior member

+1, I go to the whole foods on the Bowery in NYC all the time, excellent talent.

Agreed. And also that Trader Joes on 14th. Nice women there!!!!

14. JoeWoah

JoeWoah Senior member

For the DC peeps... Eastern Market on the weekends. Yup. [​IMG]

15. JSC437

JSC437 Senior member

+1 on the FAU girls! Good quality

16. JSC437

JSC437 Senior member

Yep. Plus, trophy wives, the plastic surgery crowd, the rest of the FAU girls (a surprising number of hot chickas), and the local Boca hippie crowd. Makes for good people watching.

My ex is one of those Boca hippies... super hot hippie blond chick who went to Olympic Heights.

Where is the Whole Foods in Boca? When I lived down there.... the only place to look for hot chicks was Mizner Park

17. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

No.

Going to Whole Foods to ogle "Hot Girls" = Epic Failure move of a complete LOSER

Unless you get to do something with these "hot girls" you are just a friggin pervert.

+1

I must be one of the few that don't like to stand there with my thumb up my AZZ staring at random females. What good are they when you don't talk to them?[​IMG]

18. JoeWoah

JoeWoah Senior member

+1

I must be one of the few that don't like to stand there with my thumb up my AZZ staring at random females. What good are they when you don't talk to them?[​IMG]

lol. No kidding. [​IMG]

19. playdohh22

playdohh22 Senior member

No.

Going to Whole Foods to ogle "Hot Girls" = Epic Failure move of a complete LOSER

Unless you get to do something with these "hot girls" you are just a friggin pervert.

isn't that the same thing as going to the bar/club, and not doing anything with the girls?

in other words, you're saying at the end of the night, when you end up doing nothing with the hot girls, you are mr.perv?

20. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

isn't that the same thing as going to the bar/club, and not doing anything with the girls?

in other words, you're saying at the end of the night, when you end up doing nothing with the hot girls, you are mr.perv?

Not only that, but you're also feminizing yourself with that kind of passivity. It's women shit to hang around in proximity with their thumbs up their AZZes taking glances at the men they want.