Whole Foods + Hot Girls = Epic Win?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by cheessus, Jun 12, 2009.

1. cheessus

cheessus Senior member

Despite their ridiculously high prices for stuff that isn't great enough to justify them and the fact that a lot of douchebags work there, I find myself going to Whole Foods a lot because the number of hot chicks that are always there is mind-blowing.

Or is that just a NoVA thing? For those of you in Old Town Alexandria, go during lunch and you'll see what I mean.

2. Crakaveli

Crakaveli Senior member

here, target is the place for looking at hot women.

3. Axelman 17

Axelman 17 Senior member

Despite their ridiculously high prices for stuff that isn't great enough to justify them and the fact that a lot of douchebags work there, I find myself going to Whole Foods a lot because the number of hot chicks that are always there is mind-blowing.

Or is that just a NoVA thing? For those of you in Old Town Alexandria, go during lunch and you'll see what I mean.

+1, I go to the whole foods on the Bowery in NYC all the time, excellent talent.

4. scugger

scugger Senior member

This seems to be the case in LA too. Also Farmer's markets have tons of hot chicks on saturdays and sundays.

5. nmerc001

nmerc001 Senior member

Must have been an "off-day" when I went to that one. I'll check it out this weekend when I go up to Alexandria this weekend!

6. robin

robin Senior member

The one in downtown Seattle has none of these. [​IMG]

7. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Always 30 and over, boney, pastey white chics at my local Whole Foods. Tend to have short hair too, which I really find a turn off for almost all women but Halle Berry.

Disclaimer: I only go to Whole Foods about ten times a year.

8. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

Whole Foods in Ann Arbor normally has a few half-way decent hippiesh college chicks. That's about it. I guess it's better than Walmart.

9. The Louche

The Louche Senior member

I used to work next door to that Whole Foods. I still live in Old Town and go there all the time. Yes. There is a lot of box in that place. Unfortunately, most of them have bid rocks on they fingers too...

10. JoeWoah

JoeWoah Senior member

Hollywood for Ugly People... Washington, DC
    A lot of non-profits are based in Old Town and young women tend to be drawn to non-profits more than men (another reason for the wage discrepancy). So, yeah, that Whole Foods is a good one!

The Tentley Town/AU and 14th St. Whole Foods in DC are really good too.

11. lee_44106

lee_44106 Senior member

No.

Going to Whole Foods to ogle "Hot Girls" = Epic Failure move of a complete LOSER

Unless you get to do something with these "hot girls" you are just a friggin pervert.

12. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

No. Going to Whole Foods to ogle "Hot Girls" = Epic Failure move of a complete LOSER Unless you get to do something with these "hot girls" you are just a friggin pervert.
    i take mental images of them in my head and masturbate vigorously when i get home.

13. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

No Whole Foods in Greensboro. [​IMG]

14. cheessus

cheessus Senior member

No.

Going to Whole Foods to ogle "Hot Girls" = Epic Failure move of a complete LOSER

Unless you get to do something with these "hot girls" you are just a friggin pervert.

And your point is?????

15. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

The one in downtown Seattle has none of these. [​IMG]

+1

Nor the one in Downtown Bellevue.