• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

whoa, new APC website is up!

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The scrolling down and up on their site sucks if you're on a small monitor. I like their S/S collection this year though.

ww90

Reaction score
how DO you scroll up and down?

because i cant

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ww90
how DO you scroll up and down?

because i cant

On my laptop I have to click on the page, hold it, and then move my cursor up or down to get to the rest of the looks.

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i just have to put my mouse near the bottom of the browser screen and it automatically scrolls down. make sure you have your javascripts turned on, if you have a scriptblock like myself.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I likey the suede derbies. But, I don't like that the black trench is belt-less.

djs488

Reaction score
like the grey herringbone pants. I wonder if that hooded jacket is anything like a hoodie -- probably not if it's "water-proof". They don't have the hoodies that are shown on blackbird, I wonder why.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Collection is good, too bad what you see is only about 30% of it.

Look for my apc pickups in rp thread soon.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
I likey the suede derbies. But, I don't like that the black trench is belt-less.
I saw a great looking belted version at Barney's this last weekend in khaki, along with another not so great looking short cropped version. They also have the Columbo coat in a nice glen plaid this season too.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
I saw a great looking belted version at Barney's this last weekend in khaki, along with another not so great looking short cropped version. They also have the Columbo coat in a nice glen plaid this season too.

Well, that changes everything. I wonder if the two Co-ops near me will have them. I'm actually trench hunting tomorrow.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Co ops usually get most of the same apc items as main stores but regardless barneys apc buys are usually terrible.

Shoes go up 50 bux every season and for that price I'm buying better ****.

ww90

Reaction score
yeah i love the mocassins haha.. $200+ doesnt quite justify it for me though, when i can pick up a similar pair at macys for 30 bucks.

ww90

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I've often noticed every APC thing always goes on sale, which is why I wait for Sale time.
minus denim edit: err.. new standards, rescues, cures

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads