• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Who you buy this watch for 50 usd?

rich818

Reaction score
Im thinking about this watch used for 50 usd and just wondering if you guys thought it was worth it
HTB1TUxRSpXXXXa9XVXXq6xXFXXXq.jpg

Keach

Reaction score
I think it looks good for the price

Anachronist

Reaction score
Personally think the silver one looks more striking. Prefer that one clearly over the overloaded sports watch in the other thread. My advice however, unless you are a collector of watches or want to have a dozen different ones to match various outfits: a watch is, next to cuff links and a tie-bar and wedding ring (family coat of arms rings notwithstanding), the only jewelry a gentleman will wear. To quote my late grandmother, who was admirably always a woman of style straight through the hassles of loosing virtually everything in the great war: "I'm too poor to buy cheap clothes and jewelry and better no jewelry at all than fake jewelry". In this sense, save up your pennies for one really good watch (and it can be vintage!). You'll treasure that for a lifetime and people of style will recognize you as a man of destinction.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami