• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who would you like to meet on Style Forum?

PHV

Reaction score
(PHV @ June 30 2005,08:29) I'd like to meet LA Guy so that he could teach me all about Canadian socio-political issues and how to dress like I'm still 10.
you dont need to dress like a 10 year old. Â keep acting the way you do and noone will mistake you for anything older.
First of all, who are you? Second of all, what other "childish" behaviour have I exhibited to merit that comment? Shut up and know your role.

Fabienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(Agreeable @ June 30 2005,21:48)
Originally Posted by StewF18,June 30 2005,12:22
Originally Posted by PHV,June 30 2005,08:29
I'd like to meet LA Guy so that he could teach me all about Canadian socio-political issues and how to dress like I'm still 10.
you dont need to dress like a 10 year old. Â keep acting the way you do and noone will mistake you for anything older.

enfant de chienne
That's not nice.
Aww, it's just one of those colorful QuÃ
00a9.png
becois expressions. It's a term of endearment, just like when the QuÃ
00a9.png
becois call the French "Ces maudits Français". We know they love us.

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(StewF18 @ June 30 2005,12:22)
I'd like to meet LA Guy so that he could teach me all about Canadian socio-political issues and how to dress like I'm still 10.
First of all, who are you? Second of all, what other "childish" behaviour have I exhibited to merit that comment? Shut up and know your role.
Nothing more mature than channeling The Rock.

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(StewF18 @ June 30 2005,12:22)
enfant de chienne
Hello, styleman.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
So when is the next time you are in Portland? And why the hell would you go to Portland anyways? There is nothing there man.

Traveling selling to specialty stores. There are definitely more of those in Portland than in Seattle.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone with whom I have had regular PM correspondence, any frequent (or semi-frequent) poster with a join date of March 2002, and any member from DC who I have not yet met.

Nonk

Reaction score
I would be happy to meet everyone on the forum, except Mr Kabbaz, as he would set fire to my shirts (because they have double needle stiching)

Of particular interest would be Globetrotter, as he has led the sort of life that bestsellers are made of here and Clarinetplayer, as he has one of the most dangerous occupations in the US, school teacher in Michigan.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of particular interest would be Globetrotter, as he has led the sort of life that bestsellers are made of here and Clarinetplayer, as he has one of the most dangerous occupations in the US, school teacher in Michigan.
Perhaps I have a "dangerous" job as Mr. Nonk points out, but he lives in a dangerous area--near Belfast. He is in a dangerous place, not because of IRA threats, but because of his proximity to the Clarke and Dawe shop. A very tempting place to go with a credit card I'm sure. I now own three Clarke and Dawe shirts--double cuff, wide English spread collar. These shirts are my favorites and are real attention getters.

Nonk

Reaction score
Clarke & Dawe is indeed a dangerous place to visit, and I hold ViroBono responsible for the resulting perilous state of my finances.

Joe, they have a half price sale on at present and I have definitely seen your favourite style included, give Alan a call to see if your size is available.

ViroBono

Reaction score
I miss Belfast, and am trying to find a way to work a visit with the other half, so I can visit Clarke & Dawe again. My C&D shirts are still going strong too.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
in a bestseller I would be a foot taller, and I would have been dragged out of retirement long before I had a chance to develop a belly and a family.

I am much happier this way....

but I hope one day to share a few pints on your side of the pond.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
lazarus.jpg

Conne. It's been a while since I've had my stomached pumped.

Ed. Insulting him in spanish would be far better in person.

Kronik. I like a bit of chocolate in my milk.

Sauce. I hear his jeans smell like angels crying.

Ken. Same as reason as Conne but with a 500% better chance of being laid by a female under the age of 50.

Shoreman. Autographed photos of Ben Gibbard will sell at $15 a pop minimum on ebay.

Lawyerdad. Who doesn't want free racist law advice over lunch at King Taco's (or better).

jet. It'd be like catching a rainbow.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
lazarus.jpg

Conne. It's been a while since I've had my stomached pumped.

Wait, you revived a thread so that you could say that you want to meet conne irl and he can pump your stomach?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads