Who would you like to meet on Style Forum?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by marc37, Jun 21, 2005.

1. PHV

PHV Senior member

(PHV @ June 30 2005,08:29) I'd like to meet LA Guy so that he could teach me all about Canadian socio-political issues and how to dress like I'm still 10.
    you dont need to dress like a 10 year old. Â keep acting the way you do and noone will mistake you for anything older.
    First of all, who are you? Second of all, what other "childish" behaviour have I exhibited to merit that comment? Shut up and know your role.

2. Fabienne

Fabienne Senior member

(Agreeable @ June 30 2005,21:48)
    I'd like to meet LA Guy so that he could teach me all about Canadian socio-political issues and how to dress like I'm still 10.
    you dont need to dress like a 10 year old. Â keep acting the way you do and noone will mistake you for anything older.

enfant de chienne
    That's not nice.
    Aww, it's just one of those colorful QuÃ[​IMG]becois expressions. It's a term of endearment, just like when the QuÃ[​IMG]becois call the French "Ces maudits Français". We know they love us.

3. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Senior member

(StewF18 @ June 30 2005,12:22)
    I'd like to meet LA Guy so that he could teach me all about Canadian socio-political issues and how to dress like I'm still 10.
    First of all, who are you? Second of all, what other "childish" behaviour have I exhibited to merit that comment? Shut up and know your role.
    Nothing more mature than channeling The Rock.

4. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

(StewF18 @ June 30 2005,12:22)
    enfant de chienne
    Hello, styleman.

5. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Traveling selling to specialty stores. There are definitely more of those in Portland than in Seattle.

6. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Anyone with whom I have had regular PM correspondence, any frequent (or semi-frequent) poster with a join date of March 2002, and any member from DC who I have not yet met.

7. Nonk

Nonk Senior member

I would be happy to meet everyone on the forum, except Mr Kabbaz, as he would set fire to my shirts (because they have double needle stiching)

Of particular interest would be Globetrotter, as he has led the sort of life that bestsellers are made of here and Clarinetplayer, as he has one of the most dangerous occupations in the US, school teacher in Michigan.

8. clarinetplayer

clarinetplayer Senior member

Perhaps I have a "dangerous" job as Mr. Nonk points out, but he lives in a dangerous area--near Belfast. He is in a dangerous place, not because of IRA threats, but because of his proximity to the Clarke and Dawe shop. A very tempting place to go with a credit card I'm sure. I now own three Clarke and Dawe shirts--double cuff, wide English spread collar. These shirts are my favorites and are real attention getters.

9. Nonk

Nonk Senior member

Clarke & Dawe is indeed a dangerous place to visit, and I hold ViroBono responsible for the resulting perilous state of my finances.

Joe, they have a half price sale on at present and I have definitely seen your favourite style included, give Alan a call to see if your size is available.

10. ViroBono

ViroBono Senior member

I miss Belfast, and am trying to find a way to work a visit with the other half, so I can visit Clarke & Dawe again. My C&D shirts are still going strong too.

11. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

in a bestseller I would be a foot taller, and I would have been dragged out of retirement long before I had a chance to develop a belly and a family.

I am much happier this way....

but I hope one day to share a few pints on your side of the pond.

12. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

[​IMG]

Conne. It's been a while since I've had my stomached pumped.

Ed. Insulting him in spanish would be far better in person.

Kronik. I like a bit of chocolate in my milk.

Sauce. I hear his jeans smell like angels crying.

Ken. Same as reason as Conne but with a 500% better chance of being laid by a female under the age of 50.

Shoreman. Autographed photos of Ben Gibbard will sell at $15 a pop minimum on ebay.

Lawyerdad. Who doesn't want free racist law advice over lunch at King Taco's (or better).

jet. It'd be like catching a rainbow.

13. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

[​IMG]

Conne. It's been a while since I've had my stomached pumped.

Wait, you revived a thread so that you could say that you want to meet conne irl and he can pump your stomach?

14. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Wait, you revived a thread so that you could say that you want to meet conne irl and he can pump your stomach?
    Yes, but you can stay for the fisting.

15. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

jet. It'd be like catching a rainbow.

eh, more like sighting a unicorn