• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who will win the World Cup?

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Not to derail the extensive WC thread, but wanted to start a poll

Who do you think?

AdamG

Reaction score
France. Just for Zizou.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I still maintain that the Netherlands will win the WC. And Ruud will score 9 goals in the tournament.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
12 odd hours to go, ill give it a bump

bachbeet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's a Brit in our office and he is definitely rooting for the Italians. I asked why and he said "Have to. Hate the French. Everyone hates the French." I said I don't. Love the French language too.

I don't care for soccer, but I gotta go with my roots and root for Italia.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'd rather there be a bunch of happy Italian fans than happy French fans. On the other hand, the Italian team are a bunch of diving, defense playing lameasses. Therefore, I am favoring the French.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Knew it, Italy. But I have to say, what the hell is the deal with all the anti-French sentiments here, my god
plain.gif

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
Knew it, Italy. But I have to say, what the hell is the deal with all the anti-French sentiments here, my god
plain.gif

Zidane?

Earthmover

Reaction score
Maybe I'm biased towards Zidane, but I found the headbutt to be quite awesome. There was also some quality acting as well. I wonder what the dude said to get Zidane so pissed off.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Zidane?

Well, Zizsou proved himself an arsehole who probably cost his team. if not the World Cup. at least a fighting chance to go down with dignity.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
P.s. poor Jill & Chuck! I think they may possibly experience some minor delays after this
biggrin.gif

trogdor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Earthmover
Maybe I'm biased towards Zidane, but I found the headbutt to be quite awesome.

I dunno, man. If you're gonna get yourself sent off by headbutting someone, you might as well get the ****** on the bridge of the nose. At least that way, some blood will squirt out and stuff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads