• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 4: Goodyear welted shoes from Cobbler Union

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 4th auction is for a pair of Goodyear welted Shoes from Cobbler Union. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Who will win the World Cup?

Reaction score
Not to derail the extensive WC thread, but wanted to start a poll

Who do you think?

AdamG

Reaction score
France. Just for Zizou.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Reaction score
I still maintain that the Netherlands will win the WC. And Ruud will score 9 goals in the tournament.

Reaction score
12 odd hours to go, ill give it a bump

bachbeet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's a Brit in our office and he is definitely rooting for the Italians. I asked why and he said "Have to. Hate the French. Everyone hates the French." I said I don't. Love the French language too.

I don't care for soccer, but I gotta go with my roots and root for Italia.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'd rather there be a bunch of happy Italian fans than happy French fans. On the other hand, the Italian team are a bunch of diving, defense playing lameasses. Therefore, I am favoring the French.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Knew it, Italy. But I have to say, what the hell is the deal with all the anti-French sentiments here, my god

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
Knew it, Italy. But I have to say, what the hell is the deal with all the anti-French sentiments here, my god

Zidane?

Earthmover

Reaction score
Maybe I'm biased towards Zidane, but I found the headbutt to be quite awesome. There was also some quality acting as well. I wonder what the dude said to get Zidane so pissed off.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Zidane?

Well, Zizsou proved himself an arsehole who probably cost his team. if not the World Cup. at least a fighting chance to go down with dignity.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
P.s. poor Jill & Chuck! I think they may possibly experience some minor delays after this

trogdor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Earthmover
Maybe I'm biased towards Zidane, but I found the headbutt to be quite awesome.

I dunno, man. If you're gonna get yourself sent off by headbutting someone, you might as well get the fucker on the bridge of the nose. At least that way, some blood will squirt out and stuff.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 26 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 132 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 249 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 119 15.6%
  • 31 - 40