• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who will win American Idol?

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, pretend you dont know its on and all that... So who is going to win? I cant believe that old looking dorky dipshit guy lasted this long - but then I guess anything that involves Americans and voting probably shouldnt be taken all that seriously (see Presidential Election). So...having said that...I'll start a poll
smile.gif
Anyhow, I think that hot chick should win, although I prefered the bald guy that got sent home a couple of shows back. What do you guys think?

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know who the people are or what happens if they win or what they win. I would sooner take a dump than know.

Brian SD

Reaction score
I want the dipshit guy. The hot girl is absolutely horrible. But I think she'll win anyway because the producers probably don't want to risk the impending failure of a record with the dipshit.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
depends how you define notable fame I guess. Lots of platinum albums between them.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
I thought the tall basketball girl was hot, how did she do?

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any exhausting, hours-long orgy is bound to have unexpected moments of transcendence punctuating its otherwise mechanical, fill-every-hole excess, when the right body part finds its way into the perfect orifice, momentarily elevating the entire enterprise into something far greater than the sum of its hopelessly entangled, blindly thrusting parts. Last night's American Idol finale generated its indelible moment in the waning seconds of its two-hour talent show of the damned, when cameras caught former Baywatch icon and pop-star-in-his-own-right David Hasselhoff misting up as silver-maned, low-grade seizure sufferer Taylor Hicks was finally named this season's champion, spilling the unselfconscious tears of one who realizes he's witnessing the birth of another music career that will only be properly appreciated in Germany.
you have to admit that's great writing.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i like defamer's cattiness.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads