• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Who Wears Thom Browne?

Vaclav

Reaction score

chrisc

Reaction score
Does Thom Browne clothing come with beautiful women?

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Sartorialist
Who wears Thom Browne, guys with beautiful girlfriends
I'm sorry, the correct answer is, "IBM employees from the 1960s".

I would also accept, "people whose basements have flooded", or "young boys who have magically aged to adulthood via fairground fortune telling machines".

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreyFlannelMan
For what it costs, it should!

Ahem, you are paying for the companionship. Anything beyond that is purely a free choice between consenting adults (I am practicing to be a subpar paralegal - probably pays better than my current gig.)

TomW

Reaction score
She is undoubtedly a beautiful woman, and quite obviously blind.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
The cut doesn't suit him, this is the first time I haven't liked the TB look on a normal guy. I'd have to see it with the jacket closed, but like this it's making me think it wouldn't suit me either. Too much of an emphasis on the hips. With just a little less leg taper, it would maintain balance and look fine. I like the length of the pants--short enough to show off the shoes, not floodwater high.

Tom

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Guys that tuck their tie into their pants!

Reaction score
Hi Scott

Can I make a request...notice you not posting the pics anymore, taking ppl in to the site - and thats cool. Totally understandable...but can you put a direct link to the post in question when you post the links here, so that way when we have a few of them all live at once and under discussion, we can jump straight to the relevant pic/post for discussion?

Anyhow, your call, and love your work.

Matt

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is all this Thom Browne coverage for spite?

Histrion

Reaction score
What strikes me is the guy's eyeglasses. I really hate them.

As for the suit itself, well, let's just say that for the bucks it has set him back he could've had much, much better.

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.