1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Who scored what ( if anything ) during Louis Boston sale ?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Christofuh, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Christofuh

Christofuh Senior member

Since nobody's talking I figured I'd ask. Those Bonoras they carry would've been a nice deal @ 50% off, rather than paying $600 for bench-grade C & J @ Barney's where the selection seems to dwindle by the week.
    How about Kiton ( sick stuff ) shoes for 1/2 price [​IMG] ?

2. mussel

mussel Senior member

Will the Kiton shoes be reduced further than 50%?

3. Christofuh

Christofuh Senior member

Dunno. But members have been posting that during summer/winter stock clearance @ LB stuff gets marked down 50%. Not sure if that applies to Kiton anything, the reason I asked. In the past 7 months the only 2 Kiton items I've seen make their way from LB to FB were shirts. One was a long-sleeve linen one (a tad Prada-ish stylingwise ) which wasn't my thing, and another a short-sleeve kind whose fabric was completely off-the-dial as was its retail price of $730 [​IMG] .
    On my way home I dropped by the store to pick it up, but the damn thing had been sold already. Oh well, yesterday I picked up a brand new long-sleeve Borrelli shirt for - gulp - $36. You win some, you lose some...

4. bryce330

bryce330 Senior member

The Kiton shoes were 60% off when I was there a few weeks ago - I think the sale was almost over by that point. I picked up two Kiton shirts for about $180 each.