1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Who makes these Nordstrom shoes?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by DShareef, Sep 13, 2006.

1. DShareef

DShareef Senior member

2. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Senior member Dubiously Honored

The Nordstrom shoes with which I've come into contact were nothing to write home about; about Cole Haan level or thereabouts. In terms of who makes them, I'm sure it is simply one of the Italian makers who makes tons of the lower-entry level shoes for various makers with the "made in Italy" badge.

That being said, since the opening bid is .01 and Nordstroms don't generally cause bidding wars, you could probably get a great pair of shoes at a great price. I wouldn't pay retail, by any means, but if you could get them for $30 or less (shipping included), they'd be well worth it.

3. RIDER

RIDER Senior member

Looks like a real good buy - if I'm reading this one correctly, they have been in a closet for awhile as they were made (as far as I can tell) by a factory in Franklin, WV that used to make shoes for Bostonian, among others. Been closed for about 10 years. Perfectly good shoes...

4. dkzzzz

dkzzzz Senior member

Looks like a real good buy - if I'm reading this one correctly, they have been in a closet for awhile as they were made (as far as I can tell) by a factory in Franklin, WV that used to make shoes for Bostonian, among others. Been closed for about 10 years. Perfectly good shoes...

Truly affordable way to acquire foot fungus.

5. grimslade

grimslade Senior member

For a penny, I'd buy 'em too. Make sure you snipe.

6. DShareef

DShareef Senior member

Truly affordable way to acquire foot fungus.

Helpful. Why would you waste your time and mine

Grimslade, for a penny, it's a no brainer. How about for $25? Would you agree that they are in the range of CH?

Thanks.