• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Who makes a great henley?

ts4them

Reaction score
I prefer one with many, smallish buttons, any ideas?

JO3B

Reaction score
uniqlo's have about 5 buttons going down. however they are really thin.

some may like them but i prefer their other ones which only have 2-3 buttons.

jcrew has really nice thick ones but their about 35-40 dollars. that doesn't exactly do it for me.

Metal Circus

Reaction score
Don't know about in Japan, but in the US Avirex is definitely a ghetto brand.

RustyRyan

Reaction score
I have a jcrew one from a couple seasons back that's absolutely perfect, they might be worth a try

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Paul smith has a new henley style shirt that's freaking awesome, but its like $400 or $500.

edit: Found a pic, hard to see though.

ts4them

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'll wait until the Uniqlo store opens in Soho just to see theirs (I actually prefer a thin one to be honest). That Paul Smith one is the hotness and so the look I would want if I had the duckets.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metal Circus
Don't know about in Japan, but in the US Avirex is definitely a ghetto brand.

It's owned by Ecko, that's why!. Working there was a real eye opener, talk about people with no scruples. Nine months of utter chaos/bullshit.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
It's owned by Ecko, that's why!. Working there was a real eye opener, talk about people with no scruples. Nine months of utter chaos/bullshit.
they destroyed zoo york too. i was talking to clyde about it a few months back, and they took one of the best skateboard companies and made into a joke. they didnt pay him for months straight, and then fired him for breach of contract when he didnt show up to a demo that he had to drive himself to. bunch of snakes.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 272 32.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.7%
  • 31 - 40