• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

who loves their lip balm?

vivalet

Reaction score
I wanted to hear what others thought was the best lip balm/chapstick.

I have mine. It is from cvc4health.com -- It used to be sold at Trader joe's, but they discontinued it. Now it is sold online only. The producers almost stopped making it, but demand is keeping it in production. I want to share it, because I think it is the best, and I want them to continue making it!

It has aloe vera, vit E, spf 15. It doesn't dry out on the lips like burt's or go on sloppy like carmex.

here is the link:
http://www.cvc4health.com/products/?...7&mode=details

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
I'm never without my Blistex DCT

blistex-dct.jpg

Great stuff

jim_n

Reaction score
I use berts bees but only in the stick form. Cant stand getting my finger greasy or touching things all day then having to use my fingers to apply lip balm.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
clarks botanicals lip balm is awesome. better than anything ive used. dont have chapped lips this winter. i have gone through dozens and dozens of different kinda, high and low end...and nothing worked but this

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like the ones with no flavor or weird smell.

Tez Mulan

Reaction score
Ole Henriksen
Fresh Lips

Which you can buy from mankind.co.uk

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Never really used any. I'm under the impression that its habit forming.

slaani

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Never really used any. I'm under the impression that its habit forming.

Sure is. But an addiction to chapstick is an acceptable alternative to a lifetime of parched lips if you live in a dry/hot climate. I divide my time between New Orleans and Las Vegas, so I have to wean myself off chapstick each time I return to the 100% humidity.

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brave Soldier is my favorite...nice minty flavor, it stays on and hydrates well. 2nd fav is Kiehl's Lip Balm #1

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics