• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who is the best dressed artist?(men)

Aristocrat

Reaction score
I would go with either Kanye West or Andre 3000.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Clearly, Salvador Dali:
dali.jpg
Salvador-Dali.jpg

TylerDurden

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aristocrat
I would go with either Kanye West or Andre 3000.
I like the Alternative/60's/Mod style that the Alternative Artists are doing, also like Kanye West and Andre 3000's style, the suits and the preppy style. I hate, REPEAT hate the ultra baggy, basketball/big shirt and jeans look that most rap Artists wear. Can't say I dig the country look that most country stars wear, it's kind of stayed the same style forever.

epa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those rap clothes are just hideous. I heard that those big baggy jeans were traditionally bought by poor people so that their kids shouldn't grow out of them too soon. I can understand that some rap artists use them, in their context. The pathetic thing about it is the way young, non-poor people here in Spain have adopted that fashion. It just looks weird. Actually, most of the current streetwear looks weird to me. Hugo Boss has this orange label line with some stuff that intentionally looks like trash (however, it is certainly not priced as trash). I once bought an orange label pair of jeans, and only later realized that they were not my style.
I occasionally see some rap videos at my gym, and some of those rap artists wear great suits, though.

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Henri-de-Toulouse-Lautrec-Giclee-Pr.jpg

ferry1950

Reaction score
Got to go with the "coolest living Englishman", who for the last 30 years has been a style icon for every sharp dressed "art" band from duran duran to Franz Ferdinand, with ABC and Spandou Ballet in between.
I am of course refering to the father of Otis, Issac, Tara, and the ex husband of Lucy Helmore, none other than Mr. Bryan Ferry, late of Roxy Music, Burberry, and H&M!

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
matisse

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
I worked on an album with Wynton once as a recording engineer. Very sharp dresser and a truly nice gentleman. His brothers Delfeayo & Brandon also have their style. Great people.

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rrose SÃ
00a9.png
lavy

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads