Who has Diesel denim in the 737 wash?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by DGP, Mar 12, 2006.

1. DGP

DGP Senior member

I tried these on the other day, and sort of liked the look. However, they were tighter all around than my other Diesels in the same fit and size (Kuratt, 31x32). Are these just smaller for some reason, or will they stretch out and fit the same? I want to know whether I need to size up, and the person at the store didn't seem to know for sure what would happen, as it was a woman and she'd never tried anything in that wash (I don't believe women's jeans come in it). Any of you with experience with that and other washes of the same fit, please comment.

2. pacioli

pacioli Well-Known Member

Diesels, like many other lines, stretch. My experience with Zathan (ART 764) is they stretched a whole size around the waist with no shrinking on the hems.

This stretching characteristic on diesels was confirmed by the sales associate(who's big on diesels) in the NYC Union Square Diesel store.

3. DGP

DGP Senior member

Thanks for the reply. I have found that about Diesel in general, and wanted to know whether this stretching was more profound on that particular wash, if by chance someone has experience with it.