1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Who has both C&J last 337 and EG last 888 shoes?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kolecho, Dec 27, 2004.

1. kolecho

kolecho Senior member

Does anyone have shoes from the abovementioned lasts?

I am going to PLal this week to try out some C&J last 337 shoes. I will most likely get a pair then.

However, I can't find EG last 888 shoes to try. If some of you have both C&J last 337 and EG last 888 shoes, please let me know your respective sizes so that I can estimate my EG last 888 shoes size.

Thanks in advance.

2. Chilli padi

Chilli padi Active Member

I have two pairs of each. My C&J 337 shoes are size 8E. My EG 888 shoes are size 8.5E and 8E - the 8E fit better. The 8.5E are fine length-wise but a little wide for me.

3. MPS

MPS Senior member

I have little to add to what the above poster has written - the EG 888 is slightly smaller (i.e. shorter and narrower) than the C & J 337.

4. tattersall

tattersall Senior member

I own both in size UK 8.5E and don't see much of a difference. The 888 last seems to hug my feet a bit better, though.