• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who else doesnt believe Sexuality is Absolute?

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JLibourel
Women have been "second-class citizens" in most of the world for most of history. They only got the vote in this country within the outer reaches of living memory. I hardly think most 19th century American males considered being in love with a woman "lowering themselves" compared to "noble" man-on-man relationships. Addressing poetry (other than love poetry, of course) to other men is scarcely an indicator of homosexuality. Robert Burns, for example, dedicated and addressed a great many of his poems to other men, yet he was certainly exuberantly heterosexual.
You are missing a point of my post. I am talking about ancient world and relationship to a woman as object of open affection. Not right to vote and such nor 19 century.

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
musicboohoo[1].gif

Aside from being wholly gratuitous in this thread, that's one of the clumsiest attempts at a nasty dig I've seen in a while. Lose the passive voice, and tighten up your grammar. By the time you get to the point, most people have already stopped reading.
As a rule of thumb, if you have to act as your own straight man and explain the whole set-up before you ever get to the punchline, the joke's probably in trouble.

I wonder which member was too chicken to call him out under their usual screen name.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
Well, I have learned something about Papua New Guinea I will now make an effort to forget. Call me an insular rube but Im glad my cultures repressed sexual folkways permit me to get a drivers license and open a bank account without having to suck some old guys cock.

Damn, that old teller at the bank totally lied to me then.
cry.gif
Next you'll tell me the kidney for food program at my local supermarket is total bullshit and I could have just paid with money.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian278
I wonder which member was too chicken to call him out under their usual screen name.
I'm not sure why that really matters. For myself, I think the idea of a 12 year old girl, even if she looks like Allesandro Ambrosio is downright revolting. I have no god nor religion, my moral compass just leads me to reject it completely. I am glad that there are other people on here that feel that way, even if they would rather not name themselves. It isn't even an indictment of Dragon, just a statement of my own personal code.

Dragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
I am not going to go into medical aspect of it. But you are wrong. Childbearing and child birth at 12-13 is a 50% chance of death either to mother or to a child. Thus ********** with 12 years olds is illegal in most countries to protect them. Let's not go into mental aspect of it ,as 12 year old is not an adult and thus cannot make rational decision about her actions, therefore ***************** is prohibited.

Perhaps you are right, considering that most 12-13 year olds that give birth are from countries without good health care or are girls too poor to get decent health care.

I am not really interested in the mental aspect of the issue, as I never suggested that ********** with a 12-13 year old is ok, REALISTICALLY.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dragon
Perhaps you are right, considering that most 12-13 year olds that give birth are from countries without good health care or are girls too poor to get decent health care.

I am not really interested in the mental aspect of the issue, as I never suggested that ********** with a 12-13 year old is ok, REALISTICALLY.

This thread began on an interesting note and [should] end on a sickening one.

I wish I could hit the rewind button on the couple minutes I spent reading it.

SieurDeLaSalle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CaliStyle
considering how sexuality is/has been defined and how much it varies from culture to culture from time period to time period do u believe sexuality is absolute? in regards to culture and time many times when men from europe come to america the way they dress is often considered "gay" and their mannerisms are subject to the same criticism, in addition two guys having body contact such as two good friends being touchy feely holding hands, etc is nothign out of the ordinary in europe however such acts in the united states would be considered gay in papua new guinea the young men in the tribe must perform oral sex on older tribesmen and ingest their ***** in a ritual which serves as a "rite of passage" into manhood...when these young boys get older it will be their turn to assist the new crop of young boys in the tribe. these guys do not consider themselves gay they have wives and children yet they are able to get sexual gratification from another guy. in ancient rome and greece it was very common for older men who had wives and children to take on a young male apprentice and ******** with this young boy. these men did not consider themselves gay either. anyway its my theory that american culture which is pervasive in the rest of the world these days suppresses the natural urge and curioisity of human sexuality.
Are you Trying to tell us something...
lol8[1].gif

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would say that health care system has little to do with an actual age restriction. The fact that reproductive organs, and pelvic bones are not fully developed in 12 years old woman is the main culprit, the head of the fetus 8-9 cm in diameter would have a hard time passing through a birth canal of 12 years old.

Dragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
I would say that health care system has little to do with an actual age restriction. The fact that reproductive organs, and pelvic bones are not fully developed in 12 years old woman is the main culprit, the head of the fetus 8-9 cm in diameter would have a hard time passing through a birth canal of 12 years old.

I didn`t know the death rate was so high (50%) as you suggested among teen births, so I did a quick search.

Most teen births are in poor countries with bad health care so they can`t save the babies or mothers when a complication occurs. Apparently, there is a high complication/death rate among teens as high as 17-18 years old.

Of course you are right about the body not being fully developed, but that`s true for 13, 14, and 15 year olds as well. Also, even fully developed women have trouble with the fetus going through the birth canal. That is one of the reasons for so many cesections.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn`t know the death rate was so high (50%) as you suggested among teen births, so I did a quick search.

Most teen births are in poor countries with bad health care so they can`t save the babies or mothers when a complication occurs. Apparently, there is a high complication/death rate among teens as high as 17-18 years old.

Of course you are right about the body not being fully developed, but that`s true for 13, 14, and 15 year olds as well. Also, even fully developed women have trouble with the fetus going through the birth canal. That is one of the reasons for so many cesections.

The reason for so many C-sections is that it became elective surgery, covered by insurance. Most women prefer to go under general anesthesia rather than suffer pains of natural delivery. Absolute majority of mature and healthy women would have no problem giving births naturally.

Most teenage pregnancies, per capita in developed world occur in US. Despite our leaders monetary support of abstinence campaigns and due to lack of sexual education in schools and families.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
Well, I have learned something about Papua New Guinea I will now make an effort to forget. Call me an insular rube but Im glad my cultures repressed sexual folkways permit me to get a drivers license and open a bank account without having to suck some old guys cock.
Yeah, but as the old guy, think about what you're missing out on now!
No, I was looking to post in a thread here on SF that asked, what the youngest age of a woman you could ******** with, PHYSICALLY. As I think I could ******** with the woman pictured below, I replied 12.
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8760/maddisongabriellv2.jpg[/IMG]

12??????

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
Yeah, but as the old guy, think about what you're missing out on now!

I suppose I could deal with my "elder responsibilities" in the same way I deal with my fear of heights. As long as I dont look down everything is fine.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
This is marsupialed; of course most aspects of sexuality aren't absolute!! The ONLY social taboo common to all societies is incest (but how it is treated varies). That's not an argument against establishing our own standards, just a warning that they aren't, in any way, absolute.

As for age I take my cue from the US military and practice a don't ask, don't tell policy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics