• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who dresses bill maher

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I was watching Real time with Bill Maher. He was wearing a mid to light gray suit with very bold stripes. The suit seemed to be a size to small. None of the stripes were matched.

He was then wearing a white ground shirt also with very bold blue stripes. And of course no tie.

The whole look was awful. To top it off, his base make-up made him look orange. The lighting on the show was also very harsh.
One of the guests even made fun of the stripes. The suit did not look inexpensive. How many times can you wear a suit like that before the viewers of the show can't stand it anymore.

How much longer will his stylest have the job.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
He probably thinks he knows what he's doing and dresses himself. He does seem like that kind of person to me.

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
As a viewer, his outfit was so distracting. I can't believe there was not one asst. producer that questioned the look.
One of the other guest. I think his name was D. L. Hugely (sic) was wearing a handmade grey suit from Italy and a very crisp white shirt with french cuffs, and no tie. Very elegant

Lomezz

Reaction score
I was wondering about it myself - the stripe/stripe look was strange. Maybe it's a showbiz thing... Maher always wears the same outfit: a very tight-fitting jacket and an open collar shirt, no tie. He can be funny, though...

naturlaut

Reaction score
Slightly off topic but revelent (I think), what do all of you think of David Letterman's wardrobe (double-breasted suits every night)?

Manton

RINO
Reaction score

DandySF

Reaction score
A bit of trivia about Letterman's suit pants: not one of them is creased.

vero_group

Reaction score
One of the other guest. I think his name was  D. L. Hugely (sic) was wearing a handmade grey suit from Italy and a very crisp white shirt with french cuffs, and no tie. Very elegant
Are you sure that wasn't I. P. Freely?
tounge.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics