• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who Can Find The Most Horrors

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Picture of a few of our VP's and Presidents from an internal news site.

Maybe they're house-broke and can only afford clothes from Big and Tall? Or didn't read that the pants may need to be hemmed?

:barf:

VinnyMac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Maybe they're house-broke and can only afford clothes from Big and Tall? Or didn't read that the pants may need to be hemmed?

Yet, somehow, they're senior managers and you're just a lowly pee-on, overcompensating on the internet...get real.

Last edited:

VinnyMac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who said I was a lowly pee-on?

You know me or something? :)
You did, with the nature of your post...pee-on
dozingoff.gif

Last edited:

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Posting pictures of senior management of your company on an internet forum and making fun of what they are wearing is probably not a good career move.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Posting pictures of senior management of your company on an internet forum and making fun of what they are wearing is probably not a good career move.
Pretty sure I'll be alright. I don't think they're on here (hah). Or anyone else.

Sure VinnyMac, I'm a peeon and an internet ninja, just like you (from the nature of your posts) :)

CaymanS

Reaction score
Proof of a point I've made many times - clothing has no correlation to success. Zero. All it does is make you a well-dressed man (i.e., part of the "well-dressed club"). David Boies, one of the greatest litigators in the world, wears Land's End suits - an upgrade from the Sears suits he wore until quite recently. He wears hikey-shoes from Merrell. But he owns 8,000 bottles of wine:

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2006/03/27/the-lifestyle-of-the-rich-famous-david-boies/

The guys above look like guys who don't want to dress fancy and don't desire to dress fancy. They care about work and probably have nice homes and brokerage accounts and that's how they want it.

MSchott

Reaction score
They may have money, but it doesn't mean they have class. And they definitely don't have style.

Since when does dressing sloppily mean one lacks class? Class is not defined by how well you dress.

MisterFu

Reaction score

As executive management, I would be pretty annoyed if one of my employees posted a picture of other employees from our intranet to a public site and proceeded to make fun of them (regardless of where they sit organizationally). I would go out of my way to identify the employee responsible and implement disciplinary action. It's one thing to poke fun at anonymous folks on the internet (or those who participate in SF), but this is really poor workplace behavior.

Dnslater

Reaction score
Can't speak for the guys in the photo, but my Father dresses like he guy on the far right and exudes class.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads