Who Are Your Favorite SF Posters?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by VMan, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

I like [email protected] He seems very down to earth and knows how to enjoy life.

2. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

I like [email protected] He seems very down to earth and knows how to enjoy life.

He also makes some of the wittiest wisecracks.

3. raley

raley Senior member

I think Drizzt brings a lot to the discussion.

4. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

I think Drizzt brings a lot to the discussion.

thanks raley [​IMG] what's your paypal again? i'll send you off that $5 now heh

5. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

Where did SGladwell go?

I was not in Athens Georgia that day. I had nothing what so ever to do with it.

6. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Big Winner

i just want to holla at whoopee

helpful forum member and quality human from what i can tell

AND

the sauce
    tangerine
    j, la, bsd (the mod crew)
    parsimonious mom
    getsmart
    suffra-JET
    c-pops
    sir kent wang
    miz
    joMak NYC for starting as many threads as he has posts
    weird_nj for keeping me interested
    jean_connoisseur23 for keeping it unreal
    and all y'all mufuggas i forgot

props to manton, aportnoy, too. streets is watching.

sup to LURKERS, aka, future forumites. this is your chance to get off the bench and chime in.

oh and my ninja G.O.D. for guiding my cursor to the post button nearly 1000 times

HOLLA!

7. JBZ

JBZ Senior member

It's hard for me to identify particular posters, but (not to get too sappy here), I think we've got a nice little community here. Most of you guys are a lot of fun to read, and most people here don't take themselves too seriously, which is nice.

8. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Kennethpollock. He brushes off criticism like josepidal.

9. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

I'm with you. That we've never heard of the most revered denim poster is a striking reminder to me of how the two forum communities (S&D and clothing) cohabit on this site while remaining relatively insular. There are certainly some crossover posters as well as mild interaction on the other general forums (this thread being a case in point) but most of us stick to, and essentially belong to, one or the other of the communities. Sort of like the trads on ask andy.

Ringring is more or less a mystery - despite that he claims he doesn't work in the denim industry and that he's just an armchair denim enthusiast, the amount of knowledge he has is astounding. Definitely on par with Manton's knowledge of suits.

He's kind of like a balloon that's filled with information, and us S&D people are always poking him with needles to try and get him to squirt a little.

10. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

I was not in Athens Georgia that day. I had nothing what so ever to do with it.

[​IMG]

...He's kind of like a balloon that's filled with information, and us S&D people are always poking him with needles to try and get him to squirt a little.

Now THAT's a bizzarre thing to visualise [​IMG]

11. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

I wonder what ringring looks like....I always picture some unassuming older guy that still own his original jeans from the 50s and everything since....but he's probably some under 25 kid with far greater knowledge than most of us will ever attain. [​IMG]

for that matter, I've always wondered what Kitonbrioni, RJMan, and aportnoy look like as I dont think there's ever been a picture posted by them but they always write down some good shit in the WAYW threads

12. VMan

VMan Senior member

for that matter, I've always wondered what Kitonbrioni, RJMan, and aportnoy look like as I dont think there's ever been a picture posted by them

I saw a picture of RJMan a while ago, I believe. It was from one of the SF or AAAC get-togethers.

13. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

for that matter, I've always wondered what Kitonbrioni, RJMan, and aportnoy look like as I dont think there's ever been a picture posted by them but they always write down some good shit in the WAYW threads
    Portnoy has good looking feet. On second thought, maybe it's just the shoes.

14. Dragon

Dragon Senior member

From what I remember, RJMan is a very sharp/classic dresser. There should be a pic around somewhere.

15. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I wonder what ringring looks like....I always picture some unassuming older guy that still own his original jeans from the 50s and everything since....but he's probably some under 25 kid with far greater knowledge than most of us will ever attain. [​IMG]

There is a picture of the RJMan ensconced in [email protected]'s web gallery under his Europe trip.