Who Are Your Favorite SF Posters?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by VMan, Sep 27, 2006.

1. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Thanks Huntsman, GreyFlannelMan and Brian SD for the props.

I, however, am not going to be signing any yearbooks.

Not even my One China yearbook? [​IMG]

Jon.

2. Aaron

Aaron Senior member

I'm a bit late to the love fest but I'm always curious when I see Mr. Wang replying to a post.

That was one of my favourite posts...well, ever.

A.

3. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

RJman, you know well enough that I'm Paglia, and you Burchill, although with no bitterness.[​IMG] On the other hand, I'm flattered by all the mentions.

4. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

I didn't ever get a yearbook, and I was only in one, my senior year. My face was 3/4 of the way covered by a cheeseburger, but you could tell it was me from the crew cut and fatigues. (it was "fatigue friday")

I *did* however, make it a point to sign every hot girl's book I could get ahold of. I know that chicks dig those things out and fondly remember me by them all the time.

5. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

I didn't ever get a yearbook, and I was only in one, my senior year. My face was 3/4 of the way covered by a cheeseburger, but you could tell it was me from the crew cut and fatigues. (it was "fatigue friday")

This belongs in Streetwear. [​IMG]

I *did* however, make it a point to sign every hot girl's book I could get ahold of. I know that chicks dig those things out and fondly remember me by them all the time.

It's your mild-mannered modesty they remember most fondly, no doubt. [​IMG]

6. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

Tokyo Slim's inscription in my yearbook is something I will treasure until the end of days.

7. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

What's with the:[​IMG] ? [​IMG]

Jon.

'Cause you're a habitual line-stepper, naturally. [​IMG]

~Huntsman

8. Wings_2006

Wings_2006 Senior member

If anyone cares, my favorite posters are those that make quick concise replies with zero bullsh*t. If I remember correctly from the time I was here before, those would be: Ambulance Chaser, Huntsman, Vintage Gent, J, Manton, Dakota Rube and Labelking. [​IMG]

Claire

9. CTGuy

CTGuy Made Guy

J and Slim. Checks. LAG. Whnay and Zjp are always good for a debate. [email protected] and Nick M- my two favorite Aussies. Labelking. VM for some Hunter S. Thompson type shtick. Norcal. Gotta love AC.

Also a big fan of Cuffthis. A Harris as well.

PStoller.

10. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

hmm, CE folks, I'd have to give props to globe, lawyerdad, Sauce, Jill, whnay and... SGladwell.

not.

11. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

RJman, you know well enough that I'm Paglia, and you Burchill, although with no bitterness.[​IMG]

On the other hand, I'm flattered by all the mentions.

No, more like I Vidal and you Capote, lusting after sharpened pencils and tube stilettos.

Favorite posters -- my former DC posse medwards, Duveen, kabert, scnupe, AC,modsquad (MIA), Virginia Dandy et al; Fabienne; Manton; johnapril; Kent Wang who appears to have created some sort of Internet performance art with his One China thread, and who shares my ailurophilia[​IMG] ; aportnoy; A Harris; GreyFlannelMan; Lindsay; imageWIS; Thracozaag; [email protected], Mr. Checks; the missing Baby Chickpea; AlanC; YoungFogey ("the portals of Jermyn Street quake!"); globetrotter; LabelLynde; j. for the bopping feline avatar; oh, so many, really...[​IMG] Give yourselves all a hand...the CE posters who appear to bear out that a man who is a conservative at age 20 is a man without a heart...

12. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

No, more like I Vidal and you Capote, lusting after sharpened pencils and tube stilettos. Favorite posters -- my former DC posse medwards, Duveen, kabert, scnupe, AC,modsquad (MIA), Virginia Dandy et al; Fabienne; Manton; johnapril; Kent Wang who appears to have created some sort of Internet performance art with his One China thread, and who shares my ailurophilia[​IMG] ; aportnoy; A Harris; GreyFlannelMan; Lindsay; imageWIS; Thracozaag; [email protected], Mr. Checks; the missing Baby Chickpea; AlanC; YoungFogey ("the portals of Jermyn Street quake!"); globetrotter; LabelLynde; j. for the bopping feline avatar; oh, so many, really...[​IMG] Give yourselves all a hand...the CE posters who appear to bear out that a man who is a conservative at age 20 is a man without a heart...
    I, however, am not a rotund-a.

13. cultpop 0217

cultpop 0217 I, Manface

14. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

15. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

Who's ringring and why do you all like him?