1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Who Are Your Favorite SF Posters?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by VMan, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Connemara is very witty and, I must say, terribly handsome.

2. whacked

whacked Senior member

Connemara is very witty and, I must say, terribly handsome.

Is that your second bottle of bourbon already?

3. Gravitas

Gravitas Senior member

Sorry, files are not for public consumption.

...unless you screw me.

FTFY

4. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

I must admit I never have understood why he's so bothered by your posts. I could see somebody being bothered by some of the true trollies around here, but our little Kwilkie???? Come on! [​IMG]

Who knows. I think his biggest concern is that I "stink up all these threads with posting all the time." I'm also sure that he doesn't appreciate the fact that I've made Connemara come out of the closet since my join date, and I've turned GoSurface into a post whore as well.

P.S. Thanks boo.

5. EL72

EL72 Senior member

This thread is like reading a fuckin' high school yearbook full of lame douchebag comments.

6. TheFusilliJerry

TheFusilliJerry Senior member

This thread is like reading a fuckin' high school yearbook full of lame douchebag comments.

HAGS! I'll miss u so much dud ilu! we has so many mems!!!1

867-5309

7. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

K.I.T.!!! 867-5309.

(Keep in Touch!)

Warhawks forever brah!!!!!!

8. romafan

romafan Senior member

My favorites are SoCal because he is really funny and goes about five steps beyond 'working a room'. Everybody at Linda's ( a bar on the Hill) wanted to talk to him even though no one there knew him[/b]. Wildly entertaining, sick sense of humor, perfect. Also, J. and Tokyo Slim were completely laid back, good sense of humor...very wry, modest, collected. J. didn't really seem to give a shit or acknowledge that he had started this whole thing and that everyone else were just hangers-on at his discretion. Cool as a corpse. That might sound kiss-ass and I know they're all bastards at some level but I liked them well enough. I also like the new guy..Vbratislava.

I read a review of the new George Plimpton biography recently. As everyone knows, he threw great parties at his apartment on the upper eastside that also doubled as the offices of the Paris Review. He's described as the consummate host: as the party began to percolate, he would greet each new guest at the door and then wade back into the fray with them, shouting the new arrival's name over the din....