• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

White's Semi Dress, Black, Like New, 9.5D

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy zune

Reaction score
*****Special price for my second posting, so let me know if you PM where you found this. I REALLY need to sell these.*****

Black French Calf
"Red" Leather Lining
Single Leather Sole
Black Eyelets
Captoe
Standard SD Last
9.5D

These have very little wear as evidenced by the pictures (probably less than 10 times). They're beautiful boots but I don't wear them enough, and I need the money. I'd like 315 shipped. I'll ship anywhere as long as you are okay with paying slightly more depending on where you live outside the US. I'm not against offers but please be reasonable. Shipping boots is very expensive.

Extra set of laces and original box included.

I've sold a lot more on superfuture, so search through my post history there (jstavrin) to see all of my successful deals.

Attachments

deaddog

Reaction score
Can anybody comment on the fit and quality vs Wolverine 1000 mile, especially in the toe box/forefoot? Are these akin to a Wolverine 9 or 8.5? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 30 15.6%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 32 16.7%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Carmina

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • Other

Votes: 63 32.8%