1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

White's Bounty Hunter Size 12D New With Box

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by oreospeedwagon, Jan 31, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oreospeedwagon

oreospeedwagon Member

Recently, I ordered a pair of White's Bounty Hunter from Baker's, and mistakenly selected a celastic toe box, when I meant to order an unstructured toe. I didn't catch my error in time and, unfortunately, when the boots arrived, I found that a celastic toe doesn't work with my foot shape, and that I need an unstructured toe instead. It was my fault for not catching the error, so I figured I'd try to sell them on here rather than paying for a full rebuild at White's. I'm asking $325.00 plus shipping, which is roughly $159.95 off from what you'd pay through White's or Baker's. The boots are brand new with box. Boots have no White's logo on the side, and come with kilties and 2 pairs of laces (leather and standard boot laces). Specs as follows:
    [TR] 1 x Baker's Custom Bounty Hunter by White's Boots - $474.95 SKU: 2332CB
      • Last: Semi Dress (Bounty Hunter)
      • Counter Leather: Brown Dress
      • Toe Vamp Leather: Brown Dress
      • Upper (Shaft) Leather: Brown Dress
      • Leather Liner: Brown
      • Lace Design: Plain Toe
      • Pull Loops: No Thanks
      • Celastic Toe Box: Single Celastic Toe
      • Toe Cap: No Thanks
      • Toe Cap Leather Color: Does Not Apply - NO Toe Cap
      • Steel Toe: No Thanks
      • Hardware: Antique Eyes & Hooks
      • Height: 6"
      • Top: Cut Top (standard)
      • Midsole: Single
      • Edge: Brown
      • Heel Base: Standard
      • Heel Lifts: Standard
      • Sole: Vibram 430 Mini Vib
      • Size - Length: 12
      • Size - Width: D (medium)
    [/TR]

Payment via Paypal only, please. Thanks for looking, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.