• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

White T-Shirt

style58

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get a t-shirt like Ryan Gosling is wearing in these photos from $0-$50? It looks like a scoop neck tee, but most of the ones I have seen are too deep. Does anyone know where to get one like this...

Thanks for the help

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
facepalm.gif

This is the wrong forum for that question, but... That is a scoop neck t-shirt and very popular for woman. Recently some "fashion" houses have been throwing them on man-childs and calling it the next big thing and got a semi-famous actor to wear one in a movie. If you truly want one you can search "scoop neck t-shirt men" and you will find http://us.asos.com/Men-T-Shirts-Tanks-Scoop-Neck-T-Shirts/zcd8v/?cid=16852&r=2

Also for this type of clothing, you should post in the Streetwear and Denim area.

Cheers

mixProtocol

Reaction score
Heh, didn't catch the other response before I hit send. Oh well. I wear mine as an alternative to a V-neck under dress shirts, so perhaps appropriate for the forum, depending on usage.

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heh, didn't catch the other response before I hit send. Oh well. I wear mine as an alternative to a V-neck under dress shirts, so perhaps appropriate for the forum, depending on usage.

As an alternative to a V-neck would be okay I suppose, but the pictures seemed to suggest wearing this in public as is so I would think more streetwear. But hey I am just a new guy here as well so my opinion is just that.

mixProtocol

Reaction score
It's a white t-shirt, nothing special. Fabric is thin, 100% cotton. I bought a medium (same as what I wear in Hanes or FotL). It may have shrunk a little in the dryer. I keep it more as an undershirt -- I guess I'd buy it again.

style4grey

Reaction score
Would like to receive more regular mail simply love your style!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads