Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

white suede Tod's

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by seanandnik, Mar 12, 2005.

1. seanandnik

seanandnik Senior member

I was hoping someone here could help me. I am looking for a pair of white suede gommini driver's from Tod's, you know the mocassin looking shoe with all the little nubs on the bottom? there is the exact pair I wish to buy on Ebay right now,sorry for not having the link,but they are a size too small. I have called the Tod's stores around the country and they cannot get them as they are not 2005 models. they are plain front and top either with or without a buckle across like the Polo coupe driving shoe.I need a size 9 or a Tod's 8 to be exact as they run a size larger. If anyone knows a store that stocks last years shoes or someone has a new pair (or even lightly worn) I would appreciate the help. Thank you in advance. Come on guys , no one knows where i can get these ? a reward of whatever you think is fair is fine by me, i just really want these shoes for the summer, with a pair of light moss linen brioni pants i just got they will look exquisite....