• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

White spot on my jeans o.O

theshonen8899

Reaction score

I fell off my bike and hit the jeans on the sidewalk then into the moist morning grass

They arn't expensive jeans, just dark rinse 505's, so I decided to just wash it with the disgusting soil on it. I think the indigo either rubbed off on the sidewalk or the fabric on the spot got weak and lett off indigo but either way, I'm stuck with a white spot on my jeans which looks a lot worse in person. I don't think people will really notice it but it kind've bothers me to have it sitting around with a weird white spot on it.
My friend recommended blue shoe polish to fix it...but I have my doubts. Anyone have an idea on how to make that spot less noticable?

dk7m

Reaction score
I actually got a white spot on my Straight Svens on the first day I wore them by playing basketball but the white spot seemed to eventually become less noticable as I wore the jeans more often for some reason

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
dont tell that to someone with a pair of ACNEs

theshonen8899

Reaction score
Yeah alright...I'll leave them alone. I know it might look pretty when they get faded but the contrast looks pretty funky right now.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 142 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 267 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.9%
  • 31 - 40