1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

White Polo shirts on Ebay? What sellers to buy from?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mrpologuy, Jul 4, 2006.

1. mrpologuy

mrpologuy Senior Member

I am looking to purchase a plain white short sleeve Ralph Lauren Polo shirt off Ebay. I know some on here don't like Polo, but I get the best fit with their polos. Does anybody know of a good seller on Ebay I can buy one from. I don't want to get a fake one and figured this would be the cheapest way to go. Thanks for the help!

2. rssmsvc

rssmsvc Distinguished Member

polosphere usually has a large selection and is legit, there are others but he usually has those in stock.

I would first check a local discounter and I have even seen them at Costco for 24 to 35.99.