• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

White Oak Denim, Greensboro

bootsnblazers

Reaction score

bootsnblazers

Reaction score
Can't say I'm really into the design of those Canterbury's and weird fit/design can make the gorgeous fabric feel wasted.

I'm hoping to get some black Baldwins soon.

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lord knows I've dealt with my share of crappy fits just to get my hands on some really exclusive/rare quality denims
cool.gif

As far as those Newman's go I think they're based off the 501s, only slimmer in the seat and thigh.

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dunno, those mauro jeans you endorsed a few years back take the cake for what is a horrible fit and finish..

I believe those were also made of ''rare'' White Oak denim which was quite frankly their ONLY selling point.

Last edited:

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I paid $65 or $75 for them New condition. I basically put them away in my huge stack of "exclusive/rare" jeans I will never wear. Maybe they'll be worth something one day. Even with the holes and piss poor construction.

I never gave into the hype, mostly because you were the only one hyping them and I don't think anyone here/sufu really listens to what you say.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads