• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

White hoodie

heyheyhey

Reaction score
This thread should also be known as "It cannot be this hard to find a plain white hoodie without stupid logo's"

The title pretty much says it all, I'm looking for, but cannot find, a plain white hoodie. Amazingly even H&M didn't have something of this fair.

Does anybody know of a UK store (Or a store that ships to the UK) that has a white hoodie with no markings on it whatsoever? Zip-up or pull-over, I don't mind.

Cheers,
Kevin.

bbaquiran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you checked out Topman. Their quality control is not so good, but they do have plain hoodies.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there are a ton of spruce slim fit white hoodies on ebay/superfuture market right now i would get one quick

CarbonatedTsoda

Reaction score
I would go with Spruce/W+H, although they are normally quite pricey, there seems to be a fire sale over at SuFu. Must've been a sample sale recently. I actually have an H&M plain white hoodie that I've only worn a couple times, pm me if you're interested.

heyheyhey

Reaction score
Had a look, spruce is selling like hot chips on superfuture, doubt I'll get one from there. Might keep looking.

Cheers to Hossoso though, that AA hoodie is exactly what I'm looking for, I never thought to look there, didn't realise they shipped to here. I'll buy one as soon as Mediums come back in stock.

bure

Reaction score
i have a medium w+h hoodie and it fits like a small but i love it

just wondering, what color tees do you guys wear under a white hoodie? i have a grey vneck on, i don't think black works too well for some reason

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads