• We would like welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

White hoodie

heyheyhey

Reaction score
This thread should also be known as "It cannot be this hard to find a plain white hoodie without stupid logo's"

The title pretty much says it all, I'm looking for, but cannot find, a plain white hoodie. Amazingly even H&M didn't have something of this fair.

Does anybody know of a UK store (Or a store that ships to the UK) that has a white hoodie with no markings on it whatsoever? Zip-up or pull-over, I don't mind.

Cheers,
Kevin.

bbaquiran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you checked out Topman. Their quality control is not so good, but they do have plain hoodies.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there are a ton of spruce slim fit white hoodies on ebay/superfuture market right now i would get one quick

CarbonatedTsoda

Reaction score
I would go with Spruce/W+H, although they are normally quite pricey, there seems to be a fire sale over at SuFu. Must've been a sample sale recently. I actually have an H&M plain white hoodie that I've only worn a couple times, pm me if you're interested.

heyheyhey

Reaction score
Had a look, spruce is selling like hot chips on superfuture, doubt I'll get one from there. Might keep looking.

Cheers to Hossoso though, that AA hoodie is exactly what I'm looking for, I never thought to look there, didn't realise they shipped to here. I'll buy one as soon as Mediums come back in stock.

bure

Reaction score
i have a medium w+h hoodie and it fits like a small but i love it

just wondering, what color tees do you guys wear under a white hoodie? i have a grey vneck on, i don't think black works too well for some reason

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 77 17.1%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 149 33.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 133 29.6%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%