1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

[White] Flat waxed shoelaces

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Bussit, Jan 8, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bussit

Bussit Senior member

I decided to get replacement shoelaces and ended up with more than I need so I figured I'd get rid of them here. They are lightly waxed so constantly handling them will remove the wax. Keep in mind there's a chance a little wax will flake off while you thread your shoe. The shoelaces may have some imperfections that probably occurred as it was getting waxed so I will do what I can to make sure yours have little to no stains, marks, lint, etc. These are great for Common Projects and Supras!

All the shoes shown are EU43/US10 unless noted otherwise.

Length (end-to-end): 55 1/2"
    Width: 6 mm
    $5/pair shipped in the US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://i.imgur.com/ZX3rt.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]