• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Which suit looks best?

Kieron Hinds

Reaction score
Last edited:

ThomGault

Reaction score
I'm going to a wedding in about a months time and I was wondering if people could help me choose which suit looks best. So I have found these 2 suits and was wondering which one people prefer. If you have any other suggestions, please list them too.

1) https://www.suitsmen.co.uk/mens-suits/madrid-tailored-suit-by-skopes.html
2) https://www.moss.co.uk/savoy-taylors-guild-regular-fit-grey-windowpane-jacket-965848017
Well, your first link doesn't load, so it's impossible to compare. However, I wouldn't wear the second option to a wedding---too much distracting design. Choosing the appropriate suit also depends on the formality, time, and setting of the wedding. Finally, the way the suit fits you is almost as important as it's style.

Kieron Hinds

Reaction score
Well, your first link doesn't load, so it's impossible to compare. However, I wouldn't wear the second option to a wedding---too much distracting design. Choosing the appropriate suit also depends on the formality, time, and setting of the wedding. Finally, the way the suit fits you is almost as important as it's style.
Thanks for the advice!

Maljunulo

Reaction score
If I did happen to wear that suit, I would wear black shoes.

Nice tie and pocket square combo.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.