Which song do you listen most nowadays?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PocketCircle, Oct 18, 2008.

1. PocketCircle

PocketCircle Senior member

Share and link

2. dirk diggler

dirk diggler Senior member

Lil Wayne's Mrs. Officer is the bomb! I am obsessed with finding a female cop to fuck around with now.

3. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

4. jungleline

jungleline Member

I will post the link later, but there's a band I got into this past month called Fleet Foxes, and they have a great song called "White Winter Hymnal."

5. FlyingLotus

FlyingLotus Senior member

Walking on a dream

6. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire (or anything else...)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

7. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Big Winner

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

8. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

9. Gravitas

Gravitas Senior member

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. or

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. or

10. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I've been listening to jonathan richman's new album "Because Her Beauty is Raw and Wild" non-stop this past month.

11. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

Probably "Oversure" by Nellie McKay. It's all over the place, and could probably be mistaken for 5 different songs.

12. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

right now....

french Ska band, Skarface, song is called Cuba Paradiso. such a great groove, makes you want to dance

and Swedish oi band Perkele, song called "Coward" that makes you want to break faces

13. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

An old song popped up in my playlist and it's been in the mix for the past week. This was a kinda cool band from the 90s. Placebo, and the song is "Pure Morning."

Been having a Hip song pop up lately too, "You're Ahead By a Century."

14. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Senior member

"hard knock life" jay-z

15. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

Your links aren't working for me. Did you cut and past the "embed code" on youtube and then put it on here with youtube tags?