• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which Shoe Blog is better -- Leffot vs. Leather Soul

JohnnyCrockett

Reaction score
Which blog wins?

Leffot has great high-def images and a great range of shoe brands displayed on its blog, but every other day there is some stupid post about Psycho Bunny.
http://blog.leffot.com/

LeatherSoul has good shoe posts, but none of the images is high-def, which is quite annoying. That, and Tom uses italics and bold in a very annoying fashion -- feels like reading an informercial.
http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/

The race is on!

And if anyone knows how to add a poll, please do so!

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
zzzzzzz.jpg

ohm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnnyCrockett
Which blog wins?

Leffot has great high-def images and a great range of shoe brands displayed on its blog, but every other day there is some stupid post about Psycho Bunny.
http://blog.leffot.com/

LeatherSoul has good shoe posts, but none of the images is high-def, which is quite annoying. That, and Tom uses italics and bold in a very annoying fashion -- feels like reading an informercial.
http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/

The race is on!

And if anyone knows how to add a poll, please do so!

I think the answer here is the same as every styleforum answer to a "which one of these two shoes?" question. Read both.

instep

Reaction score
Anyone else find it annoying that you can't RSS subscribe to Leffot?

jon5986

Reaction score
I like Leffot's blog......

Agree that the Bunny thing is too much

instep

Reaction score
Originally Posted by larsrindsig
You can. blog.leffot.com/feed/
Thanks. There was no link on the homepage..?

larsrindsig

Reaction score
Originally Posted by instep
Thanks. There was no link on the homepage..?

Dunno. I use Firefox which finds rss feeds automatically if they're there.

Michael Ay329

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Each blog has its strengths

Tom's site just gets me fired up about certain shoes based on the angles of his pictures

I like Steve's commentaries and his wider selection of brands...his pictures are great...but perhaps its just personal prefernce...I like how Tom's pics come out

When time permits....hopefully Tom can update his blog more often

TasselsHongKong

Reaction score
As both an insider (being a shoe retailer myself) and an outsider, I must say that LeatherSoulHawaii's pictures are much nicer and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. However, I echo the fact that Leffot's blog has a much wider selection and variety though LeatherSoulHawaii has improved on this in the last few months.

As a shoe blog, I vote for LeatherSoulHawaii.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics