1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Which Reverso?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by trajan, Aug 27, 2013.

1. trajan

trajan Senior member

I'm looking to get a new watch and I'm split between these 2 Reverso's. Which one do you prefer and why?

1. Grand Reverso Ultra Thin Duo Bleu:
    [​IMG]

2. Grand Reverso Duo:
    [​IMG]

Thanks!

2. earthdragon

earthdragon Senior member

3. Sharpish

Sharpish Member

I love the Reverso, great watch. I had a Grande Power Reserve which I regret selling every day. I love the duo face (#2) because of its versatility. Could be the only watch you will ever need. Just be forewarned, if you are a bit neurotic (like me) the case is like butter and will scratch and ding easily. Best of luck.

4. Mute

Mute Senior member

Like the hands and dials on the Grand Reverso Duo more, but I do like the slimmer case of the Ultra Thin. This is a can't lose choice.

5. Coldcava

Coldcava Senior member

If you haven't seen them in person, you'll want to check them out side by side. I believe the size is quite different on the wrist between those two. (The pics make them looks similar)