• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

which one of these wallet is durable ( need help to indetify )

Peacock777

Reaction score
guys, I need your opinion

I'm about to change my wallet; currently I'm using Paul smith lizard Id Wallet.

I can't say much about the quality ( the upper part of wallet where the fold close is started to tear a little ) due to the fact I'm wearing nudie most of the time ( also most of my pair is nudie ).

Now,my option is redmoon wallet, trussardi wallet which I think will be very durable, brooks brother cordovan, LV or coach ?

I heard a lot about prada and gucci but since most of time I wear dry denim then

which of these wallet do you think is most durable ( can you guys number it; eg: 1. Coach 2.LV or what ever )

any other suggestion are welcome

thanks....

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Stupid flower.

whatever123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Peacock777
guys, I need your opinion I'm about to change my wallet; currently I'm using Paul smith lizard Id Wallet. I can't say much about the quality ( the upper part of wallet where the fold close is started to tear a little ) due to the fact I'm wearing nudie most of the time ( also most of my pair is nudie ). Now,my option is redmoon wallet, trussardi wallet which I think will be very durable, brooks brother cordovan, LV or coach ? I heard a lot about prada and gucci but since most of time I wear dry denim then which of these wallet do you think is most durable ( can you guys number it; eg: 1. Coach 2.LV or what ever ) any other suggestion are welcome thanks....
why are you wearing nudie (also most of my "pair," wait, all of my "pair(s)" ARE NOT nudieS). just curious.... 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

xCrunchx

Reaction score
it shouldnt be called style forum it should be called " Read all stickies first forum"

madstaxbro

Reaction score
Why don't you just get an oiled sealskin bifold probably a bunch of good deals in Louisiana.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 155 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%