1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Which one of these 14 weird jobs would you choose?

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by Max82, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Max82

Max82 Member

Hi guys [​IMG]
    I found on you tube this funny video of a slacker guy who changed 14 jobs in 24 days to show her GF he wasn't a layabout.
    That's incredible! I'm wondering how he makes it!
    Which one of these 14 weird jobs would you choose?and why?

2. fabrix

fabrix Member

Adult film actor of course :p

He looks just like Frank Zappa!

3. OldGeezer

OldGeezer Senior member

I have a friend who got his MBA, a good job, and after one month left it to become a Surfboard Shaper. After 10 years, he still loves it. Today, I hate my job, and everyone here, so any of the jobs would be better.

4. otc

otc Senior member

What...that guy has a job--he is a social media consultant specializing in viral video exposure

I bet his name is Max too