• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which of these shoes?

greatfire

Reaction score
I can't decide.. which one?

I'm going to get one black one and one white one.. so it'd be nice if you voted for one black and one white.

adidas Originals Fente
3832-258955-d.jpg

PUMA Roma Perf Lfst Ext
3832-256009-d.jpg

adidas Originals Stan Smith :
Adidas179wnvd.jpg

adidas Originals Orion
985-258855-d.jpg

adidas Originals Stan Smith 2
3832-258770-d.jpg

Stats:

6'1"
160lbs
african american

BTW: alternatives and advice are definitely welcome.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
It depends on what you're trying to achieve. For whites I would do the stans, an overall smooth looking shoe that goes great with jeans and slacks, yes slacks because of its profile. I have the black orions and they are part nylon and probably one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. Paired with dark jeans and a black shirt or charcoal sweater you can dress them up and they might possible be mistaken for y-3s
crackup[1].gif
I love mine though I wear them with ripped cuff jeans.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Check the sambas in kangaroo leather also, love those. You can pimp those either way.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads