1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Which of these shoes?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by greatfire, Aug 28, 2006.

1. greatfire

greatfire Senior member

2. jet

jet Senior member

It depends on what you're trying to achieve. For whites I would do the stans, an overall smooth looking shoe that goes great with jeans and slacks, yes slacks because of its profile. I have the black orions and they are part nylon and probably one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. Paired with dark jeans and a black shirt or charcoal sweater you can dress them up and they might possible be mistaken for y-3s [​IMG] I love mine though I wear them with ripped cuff jeans.

3. greatfire

greatfire Senior member

Yea, these are for the jeans + t-shirt look.

4. jet

jet Senior member

Check the sambas in kangaroo leather also, love those. You can pimp those either way.

5. greatfire

greatfire Senior member

I got the fente and the orion.