• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Which of these accessories do you like the best?

pr3z

Reaction score
My style is based on a rock-star/hippy/surf/stoner image, so I'm looking at buying some rings and other accessories to help affirm the style, and give me options for peacocking. I've got a bunch of pics for stuff I feel could work, and it would be awesome if you guys could say which items you think work best with the style I'm trying to achieve. I'm looking for two/three rings, a couple necklaces/pendants, and a couple cuff/bracelets of some sort.

Thanks

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Go with all of them. Knock yourself out. There is strength in numbers.

whiteslashasian

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I agree with Grim. Whenever I see rock-star styled people I think they could use some more accessories. Perhaps an extra bracelet, another necklace, why not go for a fist full of rings!

Badass knows no limits!

Golf_Nerd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For me it is definitly #15.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Schnurretiger
What's this doing in MC?

We're here to help, dude.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It's hard to pick just one

the_gent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
I agree with Grim. Whenever I see rock-star styled people I think they could use some more accessories. Perhaps an extra bracelet, another necklace, why not go for a fist full of rings!

Badass knows no limits!

+1 any of those on they're own would look a little odd i think. Go crazy!

manouche

Reaction score
N°3

Schnurretiger

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
We're here to help, dude.

Dang! I forgot!
Never wear an accessoire you can't relate to (like that Che dog-tag) or that you do not support. Never wear things that sport a language you don't understand (At the end of the day, my di** is still tiny...) - same goes for tattoos.
What about some cufflinks with a skull?

James Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody who uses the term 'peacocking' should be shot and dumped in a shallow, unmarked grave.

pr3z

Reaction score
Thanks for the speedy advice guys
Think I'll go crazy then
Originally Posted by Schnurretiger
Dang! I forgot! Never wear an accessoire you can't relate to (like that Che dog-tag) or that you do not support. Never wear things that sport a language you don't understand (At the end of the day, my di** is still tiny...) - same goes for tattoos. What about some cufflinks with a skull?
Yes, I do support the Cuban Revolution, and although Che was brutal in some aspects, his actions liberated a lot of people and still do today. I agree that you shouldn't wear things that aren't congruent with your own beliefs, personality etc. I know that the whole Che thing has become heavily marketed, but I feel that it is a good thing as it allows for more people to actually learn who he was, rather than the only brutal representation we gain of the man from our governments perspective.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would do all of them, and double up on all of the skull accessories, I mean, you do not want to be asymmetrical in your skulls, you need to balance them, so double up dude.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by James Bond
Anybody who uses the term 'peacocking' should be shot and dumped in a shallow, unmarked grave.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 270 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.8%
  • 31 - 40