1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Which Lauren label is this?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gefinzi, Jun 26, 2006.

1. ranchsooner

ranchsooner Senior member

The outlet by you must be great because the one by me only has crap, very rarely purple label.

It is. Because of it, I have developed a nice RLPL section in my closet. What sizes do you wear, I'd be glad to keep my eye out for it. By the way, I like the Belvest suit I got from you. Thanks again.

2. thinman

thinman Senior member

Just to follow up, I picked up this label in a 3 piece flannel chalkstripe @ the outlet today for $140 . It originally sold for $2,000 and it IS fully canvassed with unfinished sleeves. The inside tag is identical to a Corneliani/Blue label.

Congratulations on a great pickup!! Every RL outlet store I visit is loaded with the Lauren line and has no Purple Label or Blue Label merchandise. You are indeed fortunate.

3. The Grapist

The Grapist Senior member

I just picked up the same Cashmere suit shown in that auction in 38R at my outlet. It definitely fits close to my Black Label suit (also found at an outlet [​IMG]) than anything Blue Label. Also it cost me $85 [​IMG]

4. rssmsvc

rssmsvc Senior member

It is. Because of it, I have developed a nice RLPL section in my closet. What sizes do you wear, I'd be glad to keep my eye out for it. By the way, I like the Belvest suit I got from you. Thanks again.

I am a 46R.

5. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

These are all over certain Polo stores that are on the one hand pretty upmarket but on the other don't really carry Purple Label.

They are supposed to be in between Polo (blue label) and Purple Label - at least that's where the price point is. Sort of like black label but without the modern styling.

6. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

I picked up one of these - a three piece grey flannel with blue windowpane [​IMG] - and it is definitely a step up from regular blue label. Fabric is wonderful and very soft. The jacket is fully canvassed, sleeves are unfinished, and there is a good amount of hand-stitching. A great suit.

7. rssmsvc

rssmsvc Senior member

This is Signature Blue Label, it is full canvassing and is the next below Purple Label and Above Blue and Black Label.

Excellent items, I think made by Canterelli.

8. ranchsooner

ranchsooner Senior member

This is Signature Blue Label, it is full canvassing and is the next below Purple Label and Above Blue and Black Label.

Excellent items, I think made by Canterelli.

Polo salespeople say it is Corneliani. You're right though that it is in between blue and purple label. Quite nice.