• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which Jeans is the best?

bernd

Reaction score
Was wondering, what brand is the best amongst the denim jeans today?

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the Denim Manufacturers and Enthusiasts Association Awards (aka the "Dennies") that was held at at last year's 23rd annual International Denim Enthusiasts Expo (IDEE) in Las Vegas, the prestigious "Denim Brand of the Year" Denny was awarded to Rock and Republic for it's particular blend of quality, styling, and branding for the sixth year in a row.

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bernd von Lauerfels, sind Sie es?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
In the Denim Manufacturers and Enthusiasts Association Awards (aka the "Dennies") that was held at at last year's 23rd annual International Denim Enthusiasts Expo (IDEE) in Las Vegas, the prestigious "Denim Brand of the Year" Denny was awarded to Rock and Republic for it's particular blend of quality, styling, and branding for the sixth year in a row.

rotflmao.gif

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dior Homme is the best, obviously.

abcdenim

Reaction score
i'd say best denim under 200$ - 3sixteen
best variety in fabrics - naked and famous
great cuts + simple - apc
really nice but expensive - dior
great japanese denim - samurai

there are so many great brands out there, it really just depends what you are looking for!

amyj

Reaction score
I dunno about guys jeans, but All my jeans are skinny jeans, like not that tight skinny jeans, but a little looser. I don't have any other ones, but I might go in to buying boot cut jeans but not sure. Also if you have any, where do you buy your destroyed/distressed jeans? I looove those but I can't seem to find any good ones. But anyway what type of jeans do you like for yourself?

dnsnlsn

Reaction score
Iron Heart, Samurai, the Flathead, The Strike Gold are some great Japanese brands that manufacture great denim with many different cuts. These usually come raw and are personally worn-in. You can go to www.selfedge.com or www.blueingreensoho.com to purchase these brands. Some American denim companies that I like are Imogene + Willie and RRL. But I would suggest you buy from a Japanese denim company. I used to buy diesel, nudie, and other well-known brands but the quality found in these brands are nothing compared to buying raw Japanese jeans and distressing them yourselves. Fading and wearing your jeans in is extremely worth it in the end - not to mention that the journey to fading jeans is very personal and fun.

Hkstyles

Reaction score
what about KMWs? I was thinking about purchasing the 1980s in indigo.

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dnsnlsn
Iron Heart, Samurai, the Flathead, The Strike Gold are some great Japanese brands that manufacture great denim with many different cuts. These usually come raw and are personally worn-in. You can go to www.selfedge.com or www.blueingreensoho.com to purchase these brands. Some American denim companies that I like are Imogene + Willie and RRL. But I would suggest you buy from a Japanese denim company. I used to buy diesel, nudie, and other well-known brands but the quality found in these brands are nothing compared to buying raw Japanese jeans and distressing them yourselves. Fading and wearing your jeans in is extremely worth it in the end - not to mention that the journey to fading jeans is very personal and fun.
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol japanese denim, right. obviously it's diesel, you guys

ryanlvv

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dnsnlsn
Iron Heart, Samurai, the Flathead, The Strike Gold are some great Japanese brands that manufacture great denim with many different cuts. These usually come raw and are personally worn-in. You can go to www.selfedge.com or www.blueingreensoho.com to purchase these brands.

Some American denim companies that I like are Imogene + Willie and RRL. But I would suggest you buy from a Japanese denim company.

I used to buy diesel, nudie, and other well-known brands but the quality found in these brands are nothing compared to buying raw Japanese jeans and distressing them yourselves. Fading and wearing your jeans in is extremely worth it in the end - not to mention that the journey to fading jeans is very personal and fun.

this ^

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads